When He Hears You Snort

As requested by @super-astro-junior! I hope this is what you had in mind, and that you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Moonbin-

"Hey, Y/N, I got a good joke for you. Where do moon people do after they get married?"

"Uhm, I have no idea, Binnie. Where do moon people do after they get married?" You giggled, rolling your eyes at Moonbin's moon-related puns. He had a specific taste for them recently.

"They go off on their honeyearth!" He shouted out, falling on the floor laughing at his own joke. You followed him in a laughing fit on the floor, and accidentally let out a loud snort in the process, which made you clasp a hand over your mouth in embarrassment. Moonbin also stopped and smirked at you not so subtly. "That was actually the more hilariously adorable thing I've ever heard in my life." 

You blushed violently and pushed him away, but he wrapped his long arms around your waist and kissed your cheek in a mischievous manner. Then he tickled you and wouldn't stop until you snorted, again and again, loving that he could make you laugh that much.

 Then he tickled you and wouldn't stop until you snorted, again and again, loving that he could make you laugh that much

MJ-

"What did Detective Duck say to his partner?" MJ randomly said while you were studying in his dorm room. He was looking up duck jokes and couldn't stop telling them to you. There wasn't one yet that made you laugh too hard, but that steel-willed streak was over. " He said 'let's quack this case!'" 

You lost it. A laughing fit washed over you as you leaned back in your chair, covering your mouth in fear of being too loud. It was rather late and the rest of the boys were reading or playing on their phones peacefully. Eventually, that also didn't last, as you snorted as loud as humanly possible. 

MJ gasped dramatically (as he does) and laughed even harder at your laughing. "Y/N, I love your laugh so much! It's so funny and cute!" He was smiling eye to eye in your direction. When you refused to laugh again, he came over to you and hugged you super tight, complaining about how he wouldn't hear your cute laugh ever again and how it made him sad. Secretly, you smiled and loved all of his jokes, teasing him every time you didn't full on laugh.

 Secretly, you smiled and loved all of his jokes, teasing him every time you didn't full on laugh