Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

As I wake from my slumber I can't help but look out the window and the gorgeous blue sky over Mangolia. As I'm watching the clouds in the sky I begin to wonder, 'why am I so warm?' He better not be, while I turn over to see a certain pink haired dragon slayer in my bed with a certain blue cat at our feet.

"Natsu! Wake up you creep!", as I push him out of my bed.

"Geez Lucy, why do you have to be to loud in the morning" as he tries to get back into bed

"Lucy KICK!" sending Natsu flying to the floor.

"You don't have to be so mean Lucy, Natsu just want to be near you", states Happy as I grab him by his little green pouch on his back out the window and head in the direction of the Guild hall.

At this point my back is all warm again, as two muscular arms come around my waist and pink hair come into my vision as Natsu begins to nuzzle and lick my neck.

"Umm Natsu, what are you doing?"

"Breathing in my mates sent, you just smell so sweet Lucy, like strawberries" he states as he continues to lick my neck.

"Your MATE!?! What are you talking about?" I ask like Wtf has got into Natsu.

"And secondly get off of me I have to get ready to head to the guild I'll meet you there" I say as I push him off of me then head into the shower.

After my shower I put on my body butter before I get dressed, but as I'm trying to get as much as my back as possible, I feel another set of warm hands rubbing the butter on my back. I freeze, and then Natsu speaks up,

"I thought you could use some help" he states in a suductive tone.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" I yell as I try to cover myself up while turning to face him and push him out of the bathroom door.

Like what the hell Natsu, whats going on with him. I ponder while getting dress and doing the rest of my morning routine before heading back into my bed room where Natsu is sitting on my bed watching me as I grab my celestial keys and my purse before heading out the door. I start to walk to the guild when I feel a hand trying to hold my own and I know who's its is right away.

I snatch my hand back, "Natsu can you stop already, you're starting to drive my crazy".

"I dont want to I just want to be near you and touch you" he whines as we make our way through the door of the guild hall.

*******

Levy's POV

While batting away Gajeel's hand every two-seconds from groping me I turn to see Lucy walking with Natsu doing the same thing to her, funny enough Laxus has been doing the same with Mira. I think I'll ask Lucy and Mira to go to the library to see whats up with our dragon slayers, because something is totally not right with them.

"Hey shrimp where are you going" Gajeel asks as I was walking towards the direction of Lucy.

"Im going see Lucy, why do you need something", I ask all the while hoping he says no.

"Ya shrimp I need you" he says as he grabs me and places me in his lap. 'I guess going to the library is going to have to wait because I can seem to get away from Gajeel.

I start to look around the guild, when I spot Mira smiling behind the bar, and Laxus sitting on one of the bar stools grabbing at her every time she walks by. Lucy is walking up to them all the while Natsu I trailing behind her and growling at any of the men who so much as look at her or try to talk to her.

'Like what the hell is going on with the slayers?'

"Mhmm my mate you smell so good" I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice that Gajeel was nipping at my neck.

I swear I must have turned the colour of Erza's hair because my face was burning up. I look up to see Mira staring at up with a big smile on her face and trying to take a picture of us.

******

Lucy's POV

"Hey Mira, do you no whats going on with the dragon slayers today, there being all touchy feely, I mean like look around they wont stop groping us, Gajeel and Levy, You and Laxus and apparently Natsu and myself. Also why does Natsu keep calling me his mate? I just don't under stand" I say as I take a seat next to Laxus at the bar and of course Natsu does too.

"Hi Lucy, I'm not quiet sure but I sure know the Im liking all the attention from Laxus, and Im hoping my ships become canon" she squeals in delight.

"Also apparently Master has a surprise for some of us" she says at that moment Master appears on the stairs

"Listen up you brats, I'm sending some of you on a month long vacation to the beautiful Sunny Beach resort, in May Ville" everyone begins to cheer. Master clears his throat and continues, "As I was saying only some of you. So those who have been chosen are Erza, Gray, Juvia, Natsu, Lucy, Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Laxus, and I know he's not part of our guild Jellal will be joining the party, you guys leave this afternoon, a bus is already here waiting for you guy to get going", those chosen cheer in joy.

"Omg guys we better get packing" Mira states as she walks out from behind the bar,

"we should meet back here in two hours and get going so it wont be dark out when we get there it is a five hour bus ride give or take" she states as everyone heads home to pack their bags for the trip to Sunny beach resort.