Chapter 23

Kagura's POV:

We're all sitting  on the floor of the living room enjoying our Chinese food right from the take out boxes while 'Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle', plays on the T.V. I guess none of use realized how late it was until the movie ended and Mira started to clean up.

"That was such a great movie" I said in between my yawns.

"Does anyone know what time it is" Gray asks while a sleeping Juvia rests her head on his shoulder.

"Its going on midnight" Rogue says from behind me from the couch. 

"Before we all go to bed, maybe we can go to the beach or the water park near by" she says from the kitchen. We all agree and head to our rooms.

"Im going to take a shower" Rogue tells me as he grabs a clean pair of boxers from his bag and heads to the bathroom.

Me thinking that now is my chance, he'll be naked and wet in the shower. I wait a few minutes till I hear the shower running. I undress and make my way over to the door where I slowly open it letting the steam out. Rogue has his back to the door with his hands in his thick black hair giving me the perfect view of his muscular back and taunt ass. 

I slip inside the bathroom closing the door behind me as I make my way to the shower. I open the shower door revealing the warmth of the water. I step inside with him still facing away from me, he now has both his hand on the wall and his head down, eyes closed as the hot water cascades over him. I step closer to him causing the hot water to fall on me and wrap my arms around his waist bringing my hands to his chest and pressing my cheek and breasts to his back. 

He freezes. 

"Kagura, what are you doing" he questions.

"Shhh. Im taking control Rogue. Im tired of waiting" I say as I place a kiss onto his back and slowly run my hands down his chest to his his abs to his semi erect penis which I firmly grip with my right hand causing him to grunt, while my left rests on his abs. 

I start to pump my hand with his now erect penis as I continue to place kisses along his back. I move my hand faster and faster causing him to grunt and pant until I feel him tense as his release spirts out of him onto my hand and the shower wall. 

I remove my hand and take a step back allowing Rogue to turn around. I blush as I look down to my feet watching the water go down the drain. 

"Look at me" He demands, causing my head to snap up to look him in the eyes. I can see the hunger in his deep dark eyes causing my heart to speed up. A few moments pass as we both just look at one another. I can feel his hungry eyes take in every part of me body which causes my body to heat up and a flush to creep onto my face. 

I can't take it any more, so I step forward and pull his head to mine as I close my eyes and place my lips onto his. At the same time he brings his hands around my waist and deepens the kiss which causes me to moan into his mouth. Rogue take this moment to slip his tongue inside my mouth causing our tongues to clash as week take in each others tastes. 

Still making out his spins me and slams me into the shower wall as I feel one hand reach to turn the shower off. As his hands come back around my waist I feel them go to my ass and the next thing I know my legs are rapped around his legs. He carries me out of the shower, out of the bathroom and onto the bed all the while his hard thick member was rubbing through my wet pink folds, making the both of us grunt and moan. 

Not being able to take it anymore, he thrusts himself in my tight opening causing me to moan out in pleasure and pain from the sudden intrusion. 

All the while, thinking that based on Rogue and how quiet and shy he usually is that sex with his was going to soft and gentle. But oh how I was wrong. 

As soon as he entered me he started to thrust fast and hard, making me moan out in pleasure as my right hand goes to his hair pulling and the left clawing at back and ass pushing him to go harder. 

Him leaving love bite across my neck and chest until our climax comes. 

I can feel it him swelling up inside knowing when hes going to cum.

"DO it!" I yell as my climate takes over causing him to have his own as he sinks his teeth into the hollow of my neck marking me as his mate. 

Rogue's POV:

I lay there on top of Kagura, while still engulfed in her warmth as I try to catch my breathe. I smell the sweat on both of us as I nuzzle my face in the crook of her neck as a place a kiss on  her black scales. She smells like me and I love it. 

"Mhmm Rogue can we see what I'll look like in your dragon force" she asks me sweetly.

I nod my head and bite down on her black scales transforming her.  

She gets up off the bed to get to the standing wall mirror near the door, to reveal her long black hair flowing around in black shadows, with blacks scales across her body while being engulfed in shadows. 

She's beautiful. I think but she was always beautiful but now she's mine. My Mate. My Love.