Chapter 11

Levys POV

 We take our seats next to the guys and Erza calls over the waiter.

"Three rounds of shots, and another round of drinks" she says to Theo

"So you having fun, Shrimp" Gajeel whispers to me as he removes a strand of hair clinging to my sweaty neck.

"Yes I am actually" I smile up to him

We all just sit and talk for a while joking around till we get our first round of shots. The drinks just keep on coming, once the one we have is finished the next one is brought. So we order a second round of shots and down them. After our shots and we finish another round of drinks, the girls seem to have a strong buzz and order another two rounds or shots before heading back to the dance floor.

"Ok you ready, Go!" Mira says as everyone clinks glasses and downs the first then the second shot. 

"Whooo, Lets go girls" as she gets up and stumbles a bit, but Laxus steady's her. 

When we get to the dance floor, Single Ladies by Beyonce come on. All the girls in the club squeal as they throw their hands up in the air and dance. 

Lucy's POV

The song slowly fades into Danza Kuduro by Don Omar Ft. Lucenzo, and we start to dance as sexy as possible being brave from all the alcohol in our bodies, brings fire to our veins. The girls and I are dancing in a circle, I notice Mira has hands around her waist too grinding against Laxus, same with Yukino with Sting. I close my eyes and let the music control my movements, when I feel a pair of hands come around my waist thinking its Natsu I grind up agains him but when I open my eyes I notice Levy and Juvia stopped dancing and are staring at my with a gaping mouth.

I look at the hands on my waist and notice that the hands have hair on them. Last I checked Natsu didn't have hairy hands. Next thing I know Im turned around facing a large bulky man with facial hair and pushing him away as hard as I can but he keeps moving towards me.

"Come on baby, don't be like that" he says as he makes a grab for me.

Then out of no where a flaming fist comes flying hitting him in the face, "Stay away from my mate" an angry Natsu growls at the man while bouncers come and grab him dragging him off the dance floor and out the club. Natsu turns to me, furiously. I look around to see the other guys have followed and are now embracing their mates. I bring my attention back to Natsu. He grabs me around the waist, pulling me hardly till my breasts are pushed up against his hard chest, and smashes his lips to my own. At first I'm shocked, but then kiss him back with as much passion as he does. He nips at my lips asking for entrance, I part my lips granting him access as he slides is tongue inside and we fight for dominance. Natsue wins, and I moan into his mouth.

When we release, Im panting wanting more. My body is on fire, I want him to do so much more. As the song changes to Despacito by Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee and Justin Beiber, Natsu turns me around and presses our bodies together and starts to move, and ground our hips together him controlling our movements as he nuzzles my neck licking and sucking. 

I look up to see Rogue reaching out a hand to Kagura who instead raps her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his as she starts to move against him making him move the same as her. He pulls her closer to him so he can reach her neck pressing his mouth against it, while placing kisses at the sensitive tissue making her moan in pleasure.

Gray and Juvia are facing each other as they grind their bodies against each other are engulfed in a passionated embrace, as they make out from all the alcohol they drank.

Laxus and Mira continue to dance as though nothing had happened, he controls their movements and bends Mira over and grind his Pelvic into his butt and pulls her back up as they  continue grinding with one another.

Erza the 'dancing demon' has taken the lead as she and Jellal dance, spinning him around the dance floor.

Yukino is being guided by Sting still as they move their hips in unison to the beat of the music.

Gajeel has Levy facing away from him with his arms hugging her from behind as she moves against him.

We stay like this for a few more songs in total bliss till we decide to head back to the hotel. Instead of taking the two SUV's back to the hotel we all pile into one. In the front seat Rogue is cradling Kagura. Then in the middle left Laxus has an already sleeping Mira in his lap as he rubs lazy circles on her thigh. In the middle after bit of arguing Jellal has Erza in his lap as they look out the front window. Then the middle right Sting has Yukino who is starting to fall asleep after such a late night. Finally in the back left, you have Natsu and I, he has me securely on his lap as I close my eyes and nuzzle closer to him for his body heat. Next to us is Gray who has an ever to happy Juvia snuggled close to him with her eyes closed. Next to them on the right Gajeel has Levy straddling him as she sleeps with her arms around his neck as he rubs her back as she sleep.

I must have fallen asleep on the way over because the next thing I know is that when I opened my eyes, Im being carried bridle style by Natsu in the elevator. I look around to see the guys are doing the same to the others as we head up to the penthouse. 

When we exit the elevator we all part ways as Natsu still has me, goes into our room as he places me on the bed. He goes into my suit case and grabs me a tank top, and turns back to me. He walks over and places my top on the bed next to me as he starts to remove my heels and discards them onto the floor. I giggle when he pulls my arms and puts me into a sitting position.

"Put your hands up" he demands as he reaches for the hem of my dress pulling it over my head.

My hair falls back down passed my shoulder skimming my breast. I look up at him as he stares at my now naked body and flings my dress to the floor with my heels. I lay back down on the bed as he still stares at me.

"Here put your shirt on" he says as he goes to head back to my suit case to grab a par of panties for me. But before he can get to far, I grab his hand and pull him to face me.

"But I don't wanna" I say as I kneel on the bed and begin to unbutton his shirt. As I undo the last button I move closer to him pushing my bare breast against his hard bare chest and push his shirt off of him till it hits the floor all the while smashing my lips to his. As I continue to devour his mouth I reach down and undo his pants letting them fall to the floor. As I release from him I lay back down and start to run my hands over my breast as I rank in his toned body, and my eyes focus in on his already growing erection.

"Come on don't you want me" I say to him. I don't know if its all the alcohol in me or what that is making me so brave.

"Its not time yet" he says as he takes in my body as I bring my hands down to my pussy and place a finger in my already wet folds and moan as my body feels like its on fire.

"Why no..." Im cut of by him now on top of my smashing his mouth down to mine as I moan and bring my hands into his hair

When he releases he trails kisses down my neck to my left breast as he sucks on my peaked nipple and massages the right, after a while he switches causing me to moan from the loss of contact.

After a bit, he brings his lips back to my own, as he slides a hand down between us to my wet pussy through the folds and inserts two fingers as he begins to pump them. I gasp then moan as pleasure surges through me. Leaving my lips as he trails kisses down my jaw, between me breasts, down my stomach to my pelvics. Before he brings his lips down to me throbbing clit he looks up at me and smirks and then devours me till Im on the brink of climax causing me to squirm and moan as he uses his other hand to push me down onto the bed. I moan his name over and over as I bring my hands into his hair and grind my hips faster into his mouth. I shudder  then freeze at my release and my juices flow out of me and into his mouth as he laps every drop up.

As he come back up he's smiling, as he brings his mouth back down to mine and give me a quick kiss as sleep takes over my mind. My eyes begin to close as I feel the bed dip as Natsu get up and then I hear the bathroom door close and the shower turn on as darkness takes over.