Chapter 13

Mira's Pov

So when they guys leave, I run over to Erza who is seated at the dinning room table eating one of the muffins I made.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING! When was your first time together? How was it? Was he any good? Are you guys together now? Oh do you lover each other?" I ask bombarding her with questions.

All my questions must have got all the other girls attention because they came flocking to know the same as I did.

"Jezz Mira, one question at a time" she says back while shoving another piece of muffin in her mouth.

"Ok so no this isn't our first time, we did it almost every night give or take. Yes its good and yes Jellal is also good. I actually don't know if we are together or not" she states as she pouts but continues, "and clearly I guess I do love him but I not really sure about him"

"Oh my god I new it" I squeal, "So what about you girls did you and your mates do anything" I ask hopefully and look just in time to see Lucy and Levy blush. Then I think didn't Levy have a hickey last week sometime. I never got to question her about it.

"So Levy how'd Gajeel give you that hickey last week" I ask as she turns crimson

"I um, was in the shower after our massage and he.. um.. well.. he joined me" she says as she cover up her face in embarrassment. 

"Yes! So you too did the nasty in the shower?" I ask

"What no. He.. um.. pleasured me" 

"Really Im guessing by the look on your face you liked it" Kagura interjects

"Um yeah" Levy  says blushing harder

"How about you Mira? You and Laxus getting anywhere?" Erza asks me.

I think, then pout, "Not really. I mean we do shower and bathe together and we cuddle in bed and make out but nothing like that" I say. "How about you Lucy, you did just blush" I ask her and she blushes harder.

"Well last night after we got back from the club, I woke up as Natsu was carrying me to the bedroom. He well placed me on the bed and undressed me and since my dress was so tight I didn't wear a bra or panties so I ended up completely naked laying on the bed" she says as I move close, she continues "and I guess from drinking so much I started to rub myself in front of him then I undressed him. But when I suggested sex he said it wasn't time but instead he went down on me" she blushes at the last part and I'm almost sitting on her because this is good stuff the way I thing when we get back everyone will be together and my shipping book will be my couples book.

"How about the rest of you" Lucy asks

"Well Sting and I practically just cuddle and grope one another him too he keeps say it isn't time it isn't time" Yukino states

"As you clearly seen this morning Rogue won't let me go. He also follows me everywhere. In the shower to bed. I have to run and lock the door on him just to get away from him. At night he cuddles me and wakes every time I move so much as an inch. Its exhausting." Kagura says as she slumps down in her chair.

"What about you Juvia? You and Gray we getting a long so well last night dancing making out" I say to a wide eyed Juvia

"Gray and Juvia made out and danced?" she asks, "Juvia doesn't remember this" she says

"Really Juvia? I guess you drank way to much last night" Levy points out

"Juvia want to remember. Gray and Juvia only sleep as Juvia cuddles Gray" she says

At that moment the elevator doors open to reveal several men dressed in black wearing ski masks carrying leather bags.

Levy's POV 

We all turn around to the elevator thinking the guys are already back from town, but instead there are men piling out of the elevator dressed in black with black masks on with duffel bags.

"Who are you" Erza stands demanding them to tell her who they are

"We aren't going to tell you" one of them sneers 

"What are you doing here" Mira asks with enough force to be scary

"We're here for you" another one snickers

"Satans-Soul"  Mira says trying to get ready for a fight

"Open gate of the Lion, Leo" Lucy yells

"Requip, Heavens Wheel armour" Erza yell too

All the girls are stunned when non of their magic is working

"Whats going on?" I ask, "Why can't we use our magic?"

The men start to laugh as they approach us, "Well you see while you girls and those damn slayers were partying it up last night; we came in here and placed runes throughout the whole apartment and the building just to be safe preventing you from using any of your magic" One states

"Well if thats the case, Ill just have to use my fists" Erza states ready to move but before she can do anything not noticing how the men surrounded us come up behind her and tasers her rendering her unconscious. 

"Erza!" Kagura yells about to go to her now motionless body as a man pulls her over his shoulder.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" another points a gun in her face causing her to stop but then he bring the bud of the gun and hits her over the head.

I look around moving closer to Lucy as the men all have guns pointed at us, the one who seems to be in charge throws us each a vile of blue liquid. 

"Here drink this" he says, "we don't want those slayers taking your scents back to us. We've also taken some so they won't tell that we were here"

Then the next thing we know they attack us tasering us and hitting us across the head knocking us all out. 

I fall to the ground as my face feels hot and smells of copper, blood I see blood and darkness takes over.