Chapter19

Lucy POV:

"Come on Lucy" Levy says as she coming down the stairs fixing her hair with Gajeel following close behind her.

"Wow, Gajeel I though you would have taken longer" Sting snickers from his spot on the floor next to Yukino.

"Shut it, idiot. At least Im getting some" he retorts causing Sting to blow out air with a big puff and mumbling to himself.

"Ok Lucy Im ready" I hear Levy as she's gathering her bag by the door

"Ok, coming" 

"Hey, we want to come along too, its better than staying her with the guys" Kagura states as she fights her way out of Rogues shadows.

All the girls except Mira who was still busy, decided they want to come along to the library to do some research. 

Levys POV:

We finally make it to the library as we enter the grand doors of the building. I feel as though someone was following us, already knowing who it was I told the girls to split up and find anything about dragon mating season. I went to one of the research rooms in the back of the library and waited. I knew as soon as the door opened that it was Gajeel shadowing me which meant if he followed the others followed us here too, to keep an eye on their mates. 

He looks at me with a knowing smile as he closes the door behind him and locking it. He pads over to where Im seated on top of the research table and stands in between my open legs. 

"You knew I was going to follow you?" he asks as he places a kiss on the sensitive skin on my neck. 

"Yes" I say breathlessly. "I felt you following me" I say as I ground my hips into his growing erection.

All he can do is hum as I continue grinding.

"Gajeel, I want you. Please take me" I ask 

"I plan to Shrimp" He say as he strips off my clothes and his.

All I can do is stare at his gloriously hard body and my mouth begins to water. I can already feel my wetness from the cool air. 

He kisses me passionately, giving him all the control. He bites my lip, nipping his way down to my breasts and my taunt nipple. Gajeel bites down on my right nipple while playing with my left, I moan from the sudden pain. He releases his teeth from my nipple and gently sucks causing me to become a moaning mess. He switches sides and does the same to my left nipple. 

"Please" I moan out as I grind my wet folds onto his straining erection.

"As you wish" he says 

I lay down on the table giving him better access to my glistening pink entrance. He grabs hold of both my ankle and bring them up to rest on his shoulders.

"You ready" he asks as he positions himself at my entrance.

"Yes" I moan out as he slowly enters me. When he finally fills me he looks up at me, and I don't think anyone has ever looked at me this way, with so much love in their eyes. I reach my hand up  to his face caressing his check. 

"I love you" I tell him him, his eyes widen and before he can say anything I pull him down, and kiss him with everything that I have and begin to move my hips causing him to moan into my mouth. 

Him taking it as a sign to start thrusting faster and faster. 

He nips at my lip, causing me to moan as he continues thrusting him dick into my small opening.  All you can hear is the slapping of skin and the heavy moans escaping past our lips.

I can feel my release building up inside of me, I moan louder as Gajeel thrusts deeper into me hitting my sweet spot causing me to shake and call out his name. 

"Gajeel, dont stop. I... Im coming" I yell out and at the same time Gajeel bring his mouth down to my neck biting me as I ride out my orgasm as he continues to viciously thrust into my riding out his own release.

As we both come down, Gajeel covering me all you can hear is our heavy breathing and the smell of sweat and sex.

I rap my arms around his shoulders as I draw small circle on his back as we catch our breath.

A few minutes pass, Gajeel finally looks up and smiles at his handy work he left on my neck. "You look good with metallic scales" he says as he brings his lips down to mine causing me to smile also.

"I guess we should put our clothes back on, I can hear the others calling us" He says as he slowing pulls out of me causing me to moan from the loss of fullness, making him smirk. 

Yukinos POV

"I wonder where they could have gone too" I say to everyone, since the guys decided to follow us here to the library.

We are all seated at the reading tables in the middle of the library.

"I think I know" I hear Stink next to me which cause the other guys to laugh and making the girls roll their eyes as they continue to scan through the various books they found throughout the library.

"You know maybe they could have been doing something else, you perv" Kagura says from the other side of the table

"Doubt it" Sting says

"She may be right Sting" I say to him and continue, "he could be helping her carry the books she found back to us"

"Like I said doubt it, but let make this interesting, how about we make a bet" he says as he deviously smiles at me

"Sure I say, if Im right then you sleep on the floor tonight" I say trying to act innocently

"And if Im right" he continues, "then when we get back to the suite, I get to strip you down and mate with you" he says.

"Ok" I say since it was going to happen anyway soon.

"You guys all heard that" everyone nods to Sting, "then lets see who the winner is" he states as we look up to see Levy and Gajeel hand in hand strolling through the isle.