Chapter 8

***Time skip***

Mira's POV

Its been one week since the incident at the Spa. Other than that everything has been going great. The girls and the dragon slayers have been getting along wonderfully, which means hopefully soon my ships with set sail (internally fangirls). 

We've spent most of our time going to the beach, which Natsu always has to challenge someone which then leads to all the guys getting involved. So us girls, just lounge around on our lounge chairs drinking, either Mojito's, some Cosmopolitans, Levy even found her favourite drink called a Purple rain, which she says it tastes like a grape slushy, but with white rum and lemon juice in it. To be honest it actually looks like a grape slushy, so I guess it being called a purple rain is fitting.

Today will be different, we haven't done anything other than go to the beach. So today I'm thinking shopping out in the town and maybe this evening clubbing!!! Oh I know the girls will love it. Nows my time to get Erza and Jellal together and to get Gray and Juvia, well mostly Gray to finally fall for Juvia.

As I ponder these thoughts as I finally slide out of Laxus's grasp around my waist and slide out of bed to do my morning routine. I know the girls will also be waking so I order room service to get a ton of breakfast up here and to have a car ready for us to drive us into town. I order some blueberry pan cakes, bacon, sausage, two dozen over easy eggs, toast, fruit and some orange juice to go with it. I mean there are seven of us girls and I want to get to town before the guys get up, since they seem to have controlled themselves from fighting with other people or the employees here at the resort so it should be fine.

When I emerge from my bedroom ready for the day I notice all the food had been placed on the dinning room table and the girls are getting the plates.

"Good you guys are all up"

"Hi Mira" the girls say in unison 

"Im guessing your the one who ordered breakfast for everyone" Erza states as she shoves a piece of pancake in her mouth

"Yup, as I was saying. Im glad you are up because I have a car waiting down stairs to take us into town"

"What are we going into town for" Levy asks curiously 

"Well, I figured we can all use a bit of shopping for a new outfits for tonight"

"Whats happening tonight" Lucy asks while taking a bite out of her toast

"Well, I thought us girls can go clubbing!" I squeal 

They all look at me like I'm crazy

"Mira don't you remember what happened last time we went somewhere with out the guys. They went crazy and hunted us down and almost beat up our masseuses" Lucy states

"It'll be fine they have calmed down since then, and nothing has happen"

"Yeah, come on Luce, it'll be fun we can really use a day out of the resort" Yukino pleads.

"Fine" Lucy agrees

"Yay! Alright eat up and we can get going"

Lucy's POV

After breakfast we all head down to the car, which turned out to be a sleek white SUV and pile in. It was a fifteen minute drive to get to the center of town.

"Okay girls, time to get shopping and remember its on Master. So we will need a dress, heels, accessories, a clutch to hold our money and cards, and some hot lacy bra and panty sets" Mira squeals as we head down to the stores and find a cute boutique with everything that we are looking for.