Chapter 14

Gajeel's POV:

We are at the pharmacy cash with advil for the girls in the centre of town when I start to get this uneasy feeling. I look around at Rogue who seems to have just freezed and Natsu and Laxus have stopped talking to the cashier. Then I look over to Sting who was carrying the bag of candies we bought for the girls at the super market up the street, and see that he is holding a hand over his heart. 

I look back to Laxus and Natsu who just look at each other, then Laxus throws some Jewels down at the cashier , grabbing the advil running along side Natsu who yells keep the change. We all run after them, realizing something has happened to the girls. 

We run through town using our enhanced dragon slayer powers to get back to the hotel in record time. We take the elevator panting, as soon as the door open to the penthouse, we barge in. 

Its quiet, I think to myself. Where is she? Where is Shrimp as I start to sniff the air searching for her scent. It faint she's been gone for a few minutes. But that doesn't stop me from run passed Laxus and Sting who ran over to the kitchen island and placed the candy and the advil on the counter before they can go running throughout the penthouse.

I open our bedroom door but she not there, I turn back to the living room and see Natsu engolfed in flames ready to destroy everything in sight. 

Natsus' POV 

"WHERE IS SHE!?! WHERE IS LUCY!?!?" I yell causing my flames to shoot upwards towards the ceiling.

"Natsu stop your going to burn the hotel down" Jellal yells as Gray, jumps at me causing me to stop as we fall to the floor. Gray holds me down face first into the floor.

"Just stop Natsu, listen we'll find them" Gray says to me as I calm down enough to not set the place on fire.

"Erza and Juvia are also gone" Laxus, Sting, and Rogue come flying out of the other bed rooms frantically. 

"Erza's gone" Jellal says worriedly

"Yeah so is Juvia" Sting says

"It would seem that they are all gone, but I can't make out their scent other than this room then they just disappear and I don't smell anyone elses" Rogue states as he sniffs the air.

I look a few feet in front of me and notice a spot of blood. I push a stunned Gray off of me and crawl over to the spot. I smell it I whisper Levy making Gajeel come running and smell it to.

He growls, "Someone hurt Shrimp, the girls didn't just disappear someone took them" he practically yells at us.

"I'll contact Gramps and tell him what is happening", Gray says to everyone and pulls out a lacrama and head into his and Juvia bed room.

"Laxus come with me", Jellal says as he follows in to the elevator.

"Where are you guys going" I ask

"The hotel has video/security lacrimas throughout the whole hotel and the elevators so we should see who took them and which way they were going" Jellal answers.

Laxus' POV:

Jellal and I make it to the security room and demand to see the footage of the last two hours. I guess we must have scared the man because he just stammer sure and plays the footage leaving the room to us.

Nothing I mean nothing shows up not the us leaving to go into town, or the girls or anyone else going to and from the penthouse.

I go back out the door and grab the security guard that was in the room when we got there pulling him back in. I shut the door forcefully, "What did you do to the tape" I demand as I feel an electrical charge around me. 

"I didn't do it" he says shaking

"What do you mean you didn't do it? If you didn't then who did" Jellal asks

"Andrew and his men came here last night putting up runes, when you guys went out last night but one of his men came in and swapped the footage and time stamp on the film. They came back a little while ago doing the same thing with the footage and taking some girls with them" he states

"Where did they go" I growl at him

"I don't know I swear. They left the lobby and looked like they were headed to Andrews place because they all got into a dark van, and from what I remember he kept the van there" 

"What kind of ruins did they put down" Jellal asks before we leave

"I think he said anti-magic, but I guess they wore off or he's out of range now"

At that we run out of the office and back to the other guys telling them the news. Then we head out in search of Andrew place.

Lucys POV

"Lucy! Lucy Wake Up!" I hear as there's a pounding in my head and my neck feels like its been burned

"ugh what" I say groggily and open my eyes. The sight before me is shocking. We all look like we've been beaten to a pulp and were in a basement with no windows  and bars keeping us from going anywhere else other than the small prison cell we are currently in. Then I remember the event that happened, men in the penthouse and attacking us.

"Oh thank god, you've been out for a few hours. We've been trying to wake you up" Mira whispers.

"Mira where are we"

" I don't know but do you remember Andrew and the men who gave us massages?" she asks as while she holds a crying Juvia

"Yes what about them?" then I continue, "Do you mean to tell me that those men who came to the penthouse and took us here are them?" I ask

"Sadly they are. But I still don't understand what they want with us" Erza states as she ponders her question

"Luce, Im so happy you finally awake" A bruise Levy cries as she gives me a big hug.

"Ow Levy that hurts" I say as I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder

"Oh Im sorry Luce, I forgot they tasered you" she says as she point to my neck on the left side where the pain came from. I touch it 'ow what the hell' as I feel the singed flesh

"We are going to get out of here, they have to feed us some time and come see us" Kagura states as she hold an also crying Yukino in her lap stroking her hair.

I think yes we'll make our escape then.