Chapter 17

Natsu's POV

As I catch my breath I finally look at Lucy, she has her eyes closed while smiling and is rubbing her hand up and down my back. I lean up so I'm no longer squishing her and notice the newly formed red mark on her neck. It looks like scales, dragon scales to be exact, beautiful shimmering red colour on the crook of her neck. She opens her eyes as I'm staring at it.

"What is it?" she asks as she brings her hand over the mark I gave her. Her eyes go wide in shock as she feels its silkiness.

"Natsu what is it?" she ask questioning it

"Its dragon scales, red dragon scale" I smile back to her and brush a kiss on it.

I get up and slide out of her, and she moans from the sudden loss of contact, all I could do was smirk at her, "don't worry you'll get it again later" I say as I head into the bathroom to clean my self up. 

When I return, Lucy is out of bed starting to get dressed. She already has her bra and panties on as she fiddles with the button on her skirt. I come up behind her and rap my arms around her.

"Come on, Natsu get dressed, we still need to find out if Erza is pregnant and see if Jellal is still passed out" she says to me, making me groan as I let her go and get changed.

"Hey Natsu?"

"hmm?"

"Can I wear your scarf" she asks while rubbing the little red scales on her neck

"Yeah sure but why?"

"Well, I don't want everyone to make a big fuss about it" she says still rubbing the scales

"Alright" I say to her as I rap the scarf around her neck but before I could step back, she pulls me in and give me a long passionate kiss. After she release, she whispers so low thinking I won't hear it, "I love you, Natsu".

Lucy's POV

Crap I think he heard me, of course he heard me he has dragon hearing. I take a step back and turn to head for the door. Im about to open it when I quickly get pulled back and facing Natsu. He has such a boyish grin on his face that I can't help but smile back. "I love you, too Luce" he says to me as we embrace in another long passionate kiss.

I let go and laugh as I open the door and start to head out back to the living room with Natsu close behind me. Everyone is back in the living room staring at us.

"Lucy, why are you wearing Natsu scarf" Levy asks sitting on Gajeels lap, who lazily draws circles with his finger on her exposed thigh in her shorts.

"Oh I just wanted to cover up the burn mark, on my neck" I say to her and turn to hear Laxus

"Is that so? The way I heard things, you guys were having a great time in there" Laxus says as he creeps over

"You know your right, Laxus they were having a good time" Sting says a he slowly walks over with his hands in his pockets.

I start to back away and bump into Natsu who bring his arms around my waist and has a big grin on his face. But when Gray comes over, and makes a grab for the scarf, Natsu growls at him, making Grey drop his hand. At the same moment Sting makes a grab for it successfully and pulls it off of my neck revealing the mating mark of red scales on the right side and the burn mark on the left.

"What is that?"Mira asks a little curiously as she walks over to me and the others do the same

"You guys already, mated" Rogue asks as he grabs Kagura around the waist, she looks as though she trying to get out of his grip but fails.

"You mean they already mated, isn't it to early" Sting asks a little confused

"Actually, it isn't" Levy interjects, "I was reading more into it, and found that if the mark and mating is done earlier , there is a better chance of producing offspring. The slayer and the mate will then continue the mating process till offspring is in the womb, but the catch is for about another week the slayer will still be stuck in phase two being over protective and possessive while at the same time in stage 3" she says, in a matter of fact tone.

Before I or anyone else says anything, Mira grabs me by the arm and squeals, "Tell me everything" and drags me up to her bed room with the other girls following with the bags of pregnant tests. 

I tell them the whole story, how it felt, if Natsu was any good, and if I feel any different. As they all listen the all seem very happy expectably Mira who can't stop mumbling 'babies lots and lots of Nalu babies'.

"Umm Mira, are you alright" Erza asks

"Yes sorry" she says then looks at Erza, "anyway lets get back to what is really important", she says as she grabs a pregnancy text out of one of the many bags to choose from and hands one to Erza who is a little fightened.

"You go in the bathroom and we'll be down stairs with the guys when your done come join us"

Fifteen minus pass, and Erza finally comes down the stairs, just in time too because it looked like Mira was going to go up there and drag her down by force if it wasn't for Laxus holding her down on the couch.

"So what is it?" I ask while seated on top of Natsu's lap as he plays with my hair

"I DONT KNOW, I DONT KNOW HOW TO READ IT" she practically screams because she's freaking out.

"Oh give it to me, I'll read it" Mira says as she practically jumps for it tackling Erza to the couch and on top of Jellal who only woke up five minutes before hand. I swear when they landed on him I thought he died because something came out of him.

"ITS POSITIVE! YOUR PREGNANT!"Mira squeals while looking at the test.

******

Hi to who ever is reading this, I was wondering if I should continue with the story or not. Please let me know. thanks