Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

Why do I feel like I've been hit by a bus? I think to myself as I slowly wake and roll onto my back. Also, when did I get into bed and why am I so warm? I look to my left to see a sleeping Natsu with his arm around my waist. What the hell? Why is he in my bed.... Thats right I'm sharing a room with him for a month till the end of dragon mating season. 

I look over to the clock 8:15 am I should really get out of bed, as I get up and head to take a quick shower and do my morning routine. I head out of the bed room where a still sleeping Natsu is and to the kitchen where I notice all the girls are up.

"Morning Lucy how are you feeling" an ever cheerful Mira asks as she pours me a cup of coffee and hands me a freshly baked blueberry muffin. 

"Thank you Mira, I feel like I've been hit by a bus" I state a little groggy

"Well you are just in time I booked us all an appointment for the spa a Mani/Pedi, and a Swedish massage it should last all morning, the guys will most like be sleeping all morning anyway so I figured why not" 

"Sure why not, that actually sounds great"

"Alright finish your breakfast and we'll head down right after, I booked it for 8:30am so we should really get going" she says as the other girl begin to get up and head to the door all in a hung over state the same as me.

"Alright lets get going" I say as I take a few more bites of my muffin and a sip of coffee and we all head into the elevator to the lobby and out the doors to another building where the spa is located. 

As we enter the spa, we are greeted by a group of women who are standing at the front desk.

"You ladies are from fairy tail?" one of the female staff greets us

"Yes we are" Mira answers

"Alright follow us to the nail salon and we will get you started with your Mani/ Pedi's right away then after a group of gentlemen with come and bring you to another room for your messages" she continues as we all follow her to the salon and each taking a seat in beautiful white leather chairs and place our feet in warm water to begin our pedicures.

An hour and a half later our toes and nails are all painted. I chose a beautiful silver glitter for my nails and toes. Mira chose a regular french tip, Erza a royal blue, Levy orange since its her favourite colour. Yukino a pale pink, Kagura a deep red, and Juvia chose a beautiful shade of violet. 

"Alright ladies if you would follow me Ill will bring you to the back where you will get you massages our men are waiting for you" a largely built man appears, who isn't much older than we are maybe mid to late twenties. 

We all follow him and are greated by seven young men around the same age as us, and very good looking, nicely built and topless. All they have on is white yoga pants. What is with the men around here, geez they all seem to be extremely good looking. 

"Please undress and put the white robes on, you can all change in that room over there" the man who brought us here states. We all go into the room he pointed too and are treated with a bunch of white robes. We all start to get undress when Kagura pipes in, "Erza you have to take off your armour if you want a massage"

"Fine if I must" Erza gives in as she requips, standing completely nude now in front of everyone

"Here Erza put this on for now" I say as I hand her one of the robes provided for us.

We all head out to the main room where the guys are waiting for us.

"Now if you would please head over to any one of the beds, remove the robes and lay on your stomach we will start massaging your back first", a dark haired masseuse says as he guides us to the beds and do as he asks. 

I lay on the bed completely naked until, the masseuse with chestnut coloured hair and green eyes places a towel over my butt to cover me. I blush and look around to see that the other girls have the same thing done to them. Poor Levy she's blushing the same colour as Erza's hair.

Our messages begin, it honestly feels so damn good that every once in a while either myself or one of the girl let out a low moan. 

Natsu's POV

BANG!BANG!BANG! WAKE UP NATSU!

Who the hell is banging on the door.

"WHAT?!?" I yell back

"THE GIRLS ARE GONE AGAIN" I hear Sting yell through the door. At that I jump out of bed and see that Lucy is not in bed with me anymore. I can barely make out her scent in the bedroom that I quickly put on my regular attire, my vest scarf and pants and head out of the bed room door to see all the other guys in the kitchen. 

"Here Mira left me a note" Laxus says as he hands me a small hotel pad with Mira's writing

'The girls and I have gone to the Spa for the morning will be back sometime this afternoon. Don't Worry! Getting our nails done and getting a massage"

-Mira

"They went to the spa with out us, what the hell. We should be there with them." I say a little annoyed

"Cool it flame brain, they only went to the spa. Its no big deal" Gray interjects

"Yeah not like they ran away or got kidnaped" adds Jellal

"Oh yeah, how do you feel knowing that Erza is probably naked right now get rubbed down by another man" Laxus taunts

"Well when you put it that way we should go get them" Jellal gets up and heads for the elevator

"DAMN STRAIGHT WE DO. No one is seeing or touching my Lucy especially naked" I say 

We all agree and run to the elevator thinking that another man could be pleasing our women in a way that we could. I could easily give Lucy a message if she wanted, all she had to do was ask.

We make it to the lobby and run over to the front desk

"POINT US IN THE DIRECTION OF THE SPA, NOW!" Sting yells at the poor girl at the front desk who points out to another building here at the hotel. We all take off in the direction of the spa and run inside.

"Hi can I help you?" A young girl says at the front desk

"Where are they?" I ask as I walk up to her

"Where are who, sir?"

"Our girls, the girls from fairy tail?"Rogue asks

"Oh let me check" as she looks down to her computer screen. "They finished their mani/pedis half hour ago so they should already be half way through their messages, with Andrews group." she state in a matter of fact tone.

"Who the Hell is Andrew" Laxus asks angrily 

"He's one of the most sought after man when it come to messages. He has his own group of masseuses here who are highly recommended for swedish massages. The girls are getting their massages done by his group right now in room 308" she says happily. "why do you ask?" 

"Because WE DONT WANT ANYONE TOUCHING OUR MATES OTHER THAN US" I yell back and take off in the direction of the back rooms.