Chapter 22

Lucy's POV:

We're just sitting around the living room watching, 'The Hitman's BodyGuard',  when Sting and Yukino come running down the stairs.

"Guys you are not going to believe this", Stings says as he pulls Yukino to him showing his teeth.

"Sting no not here," she says as she pushes him away

"Fine, hold on," he says as he pulls her back upstairs to their room. 

A few moments pass when he comes down the stairs, "You guys ready" he says, and all we can do is nod as we patiently wait. "Okay, you can come down"

The next thing we know, we see Yukino come down the stairs with long silver hair and white scales across her body and face.

"No way! She's in dragon force!" Natsu yells while jumping up from the arm chair causing me to almost fall to the ground if it wasn't for Erza sitting on the arm of the couch and catching me.

"How'd that happen?" Gajeel asks from his sitting position on the floor with a small Levy laying back between his legs as they both look up in awe.

"I bit her scales and she turns into my dragon force, but its something you should do in private" Sting proudly causing Yukino to blush.

"Why private?" Natsu asks while walking behind Lucy and pushing her hair out of the way revealing her red scales on her neck.

"Do it and you'll see?" Sting says with a smirk on his face daring Natsu to do it, while Lucy stands still

Natsu bites down on Lucy's scale, causing her to scream out as an overpowering orgasm washes over her and transforms into Natsu's dragon force.

Everyone turns to look at Lucy whom is covered from head to toe in red dragon scales and her long blonde hair looks as though it's flowing in the wind, but unlike Yukino, she also produces small red horns, red claws and not only that but she as small red dragon wings which are surrounded by flames.

"Wait, why is Lucys so much different than Yukinos?" Levy pounders out loud

"It could be because Natsu is not only just a dragon slayer but also part demon," Jellal says while circling Lucy. 

"WAIT! WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE?" Lucy yells as she runs to the wall mirror near the elevator door

"WHAT THE HELL!" she yells again, as Natsu comes up behind her igniting his own dragon force.

"I think you look great," he says wrapping his arms around her waist so they can look at each other in the mirror together and place a kiss on top of the scales, which causes her to moan. As they stand there looking in the mirror they notice Lucy start to go back to normal which causes Natsu to shift back into his normal form.

"That to so cool," Sting says causing Lucy to blush as red as Erza's hair from feeling the dampness in the panties. "But like I said something you should do in private" he smirks.

"Let's try it Shrimp," Gajeel says caring a scared Levy to their bedroom while Laxus and Mira head to their room to also try it out.

"Hey, I want to see what you guys look like once its done" Sting yells up the stairs.

Few moments pass to reveal Laxus and Mira who is covered in yellow scales with lightning around her. Mira, who is so ecstatic about her appearance when she comes down the stairs that she accidentally saps from the top of the stairs to the living room using lightning.

"No way! You can actually use lightning?" Stings says

"OMG, DID YOU SEE THAT? HOW DID I DO THAT!" she yells jumping for joy as Gajeel and a scared Levy come down the stairs.

Levy who is an exact replica of Gajeels dragon force stands next to him, with a full metal body, lilac eyes and with shadows seeping out from her body as her now black hair now stands straight up.

"Wait a minute," Mira says as she slowly turns back to normal as she walks up to Sting causing him and Yukino to freeze.

"Whats this" she points to his neck, "A white key? OMG, your already pregnant? No fair, I want a baby too" she whines but everyone else congratulates them. As Laxus comes up behind Mira whispering, "You'll have one soon enough"making her smile.

Kagura's POV:

"Congrats man" Rogues says as he goes up to Sting and pats him on the back

"Hey, when are you and Kagura going to do the nasty?" making him blush. I roll my eyes but wait and listen for his response.

"She doesn't want me... My mate doesn't want me like that.." he says sadly, "So all I can do is protect her and cuddle her and I try to keep her in our bedroom" he says almost a whisper.

All I can do is stand there and think, 'but I do want you, I just wanted you to make the first move'. We haven't even kissed yet all he's done is cuddle me and sent me by liking and rubbing his face onto my neck. I even leave our bathroom door open a bit when I shower so he could come in if he wants but nothing. He just sits on the bed looking sad till I come out in my towel and I even change in front of him but he just sits and stares with his hands balled up in fists.

I guess I'll just have to make the first move tonight. 

Trying to think up a plan to get Rogue to understand that I do want him and to show him that I actually am in love with him. I walk over to Yukino and give her a big hug to tell her I'm so happy for her.

Now, Ezra, Lucy and Yukino are pregnant, I'm sure the others won't be too far behind.

"Can we order food now, maybe some Chinese how does that sound?" I ask everyone as we all sit back down with our respective mates to finish watching the movie as Mira goes to the phone to order the food.