Chapter 12

Natsu's POV

After leaving the sleeping Lucy after our activities I head into the bathroom to take a cold shower. My body always feels hot but right now I feel as though Im standing next to a volcano, so when I step into the cold water I can actually hear the sizzling sound as it begins to cool me down. I let the water cascade around me as I look down and notice my still large erection. I grown as I replay the scene that happened moments ago. I bring my hand down to my erection and start pumping remember the moan from Lucy, her scent and the way she said my name in the throws of passion. I pump my hand faster and faster till I feel my balls clench and I moan as I tense and feel my cum squirt out over my hand and the shower wall as I pant.

After I clean up I head back into the bedroom to see a naked Lucy tightly hugging a pillow. I walk over and discard my towel and slide in the bed pulling the covers over Lucy and myself. She must of felt my body heat because she releases the pillow, rolls over and throws he leg over mine and places her head and hand on my chest as I drift to sleep holding Lucy.

I wake to the smell of strawberries and stale booze and spooning with Lucy. She moves her ass in her sleep making me notice my erection jabbing into her ass. She must have felt it because she freezes then turns around, with a little blush on her cheeks. 

"Hi" I say

"Hi, you seem happy this morning" she says as she stretches. "I feel like crap, I think I need a bath" as she gets up and heads to the bathroom.

Lucy's POV

After I a bathe, I change and do my morning routine before heading out the bedroom to Mira and Yukino baking up a storm. It smells like muffins. 

"Hi girls what are you making?"

"We're making banana muffins" Yukino states as she mushes up more bananas

"Actually Lucy, can you go to the store I need more chocolate chips" Mira asks as she continues to measure out the ingredients.

"Sure is that all you need" as I grab my purse and elevator key and head over to the elevator. As Im about to push the button a pair of strong arms rap around my waist.

"Where do you think your going" Natsu purrs in my ear

"Im going get Mira more chocolate chips for the muffins" I state

"I dont think so" He says as he pulls me to the couch and pulls me down

I look over at Levy who is reading a book in Gajeels lap as he holds her tightly to him

"Levy whats going on?" I ask

She doesn't even look up from her book and says, "Stage two has started, did you forget that they won't let us leave their sight or most like won't let us out of the penthouse"

I look at Mira, "Sorry Mira I guess Im not going get your chocolate chips" I say apologetically 

"Its fine I didn't really need them I just wanted to see if Natsu has hit stage two also. It seems only Laxus and Rogue are the only one who haven't hit it yet" she says smiling as she continues to stir the batter

"You're wrong Mira" an annoyed Kagura states as she tried to get away from Rogue and their bedroom

"Oh my" Mira says surprised 

"He won't even let me out of the bedroom" she says before a pair of arms come around her waist pulling her back through the door. Before the door closes we here Kaguras voice, "God so help me,  if you don't let me out of this room I'm going to kill you".

Everyone starts to laugh, "Well there getting along great" Mira states and continues with the muffins.

"Shouldn't we help her at least, she trapped in there with the shadow dragon for who knows how long" Gray states all the while laying down on the couch holding a hung over Juvia who looks like she might puke at any moment.

"Oh your so poor, Juvia. I think Ill go to the pharmacy in town and get you some advil" Mira says as she takes off her apron and grabs her things and makes her way to the elevator.

I guess Laxus must of heard her because he comes running out of their bedroom in nothing but his boxers on showing off every single muscle and his taunt ass causing all the girls to look up and stare him and pouncing on Mira pinning her to the elevator doors. 

I can't help but whisper, "Damn" and look over to Levy who blushes because she was clearly thinking the same thing. At the same moment, Natsu and Gajeel growl pulling my attention back to Natsu, who doesn't look to happy that I was checking out an almost naked Laxus.

"You can't leave Mira" Laxus says still pushed up against her.

"Oh really. Then who is going to get her the advil for all us hungover girls" she pouts back as him

"Your not but us guys can. Your not leaving this suit" he says and turns to the bedroom to change but first banging on Erzas and Jellals room, "come on Jellal we gotta go into town"

"Hey Mira I guess he's in stage two also" I laugh

"Wait does that mean we are all going" Gray asks a little confused holding Juvias hair as she pukes into the garbage she had on the floor by the couch they were laying on.

"What do you want" Erza asks as she walks out with nothing but the bed sheet on and her hair a mess followed by Jellal who only stands by the door with a pillow over his junk. Erza goes to the fridge and gets a water bottle out and heads back to the door and give Jellal a long wet kiss then pulls away and heads back into the room smacking his bare ass.

"So what did you want?"

"Laxus is making us go into town and get the girls stuff for their hang overs, so get dressed because your coming with us" Gajeel states with a smirk on his face.

"Okay, I'll be out in two minutes" he says, but before the door closes

Sting Yells, "Is that all you need" and laughs making the rest of us laugh along with him.