Chapter 25

Gray's POV:

"Well, your right Levy" I say as I throw another ice ball knocking some blonde guy on the back of the head causing him to look around angrily.

"How come you didn't say anything" Gajeel asks while seated next to Levy.

"Yeah, how come Ice Princess" Natsu teases

"Because I didn't want to Flame Brain" I yell causing us both to but heads.

"Well why not Stripper" 

"Its not a big deal, Dragon Breath" 

"Mhmm I'm just going to leave you guys alone, Gajeel you deal with them"I hear Levy say and start arguing with Natsu as we throw punches at one another.

Juvia's POV:

"Lucy, here comes Levy" I say as we both turn to face in the direction Levy is coming from

"Hey girls, do you guys want to get something to eat Im starving" Levy asks

"Yes, omg you have no idea how hungry I am" 

"I know Im constantly hungry" Lucy whines

"Well I guess thats what happens when you get pregnant by a dragon slayer, especially Natsu he's a bottomless pit" I laugh.

"So where do you girls want to go and maybe we should get the other girls too make it a girls lunch" Levy says 

We look over to see the other girls on lounge chairs soaking in the sun while while all the guys joined in the fight where Natsu, Gray and Gajeel were sitting.

"So, you girls want to come with us were going get lunch" I say causing them all nod in agreement as they gather up their beach bags.

"Oh I seen this cute bistro near the lazy river when Laxus and I were walking around" Mira says as she starts to head in the direction where she seen it.

"What about the guys" I whispered to Lucy

"They'll be fine. After they're done fighting they'll probably sniff us out when they realize we're not there" she says as we all follow after Mira.

10 minutes later we arrive at the Bistro and you know what? It is cute,  it has a cute yellow canopy over a patio with folding wooden tables and chairs surrounded by a variety of potted flowers. With that we decide to sit outside on the patio asking the waitress to arraign the tables for fourteen, since we know Gray-sama and the guys will be joining us eventually. 

Gray's POV:

"Mhmm guys" Sting says, "GUYS!" he yells

"WHAT?!" we yell him

"The girls are gone" he says

"What?" we all stop throwing punches and look around to where the girls were and sure enough they were all gone.

"Yo sniff them out" I say to all the dragon slayers

"They went that way" Rogue points out, so with that we all head in the direction he pointed out.

A few minutes later we find the girls sitting outside on a patio eating cheese trays and grilled sandwiches and fresh peach tea. 

"What the hell" I say as I come up behind Juvia and cross

"Oh Gray-sama! Juvia missed you" she says as she clings onto my arm hugging me. I always loved it when she cringed to me even if I'd never admit it out loud or to anyone else. But this beautiful, caring women is my mate. How can someone like her love a man like me, a demon slayer with a heart of ice.

"Why did you leave without telling me?" 

"Juvia and the girls were hungry and Gray-sama and the guys were fighting so Juvia and the girls went eat" she says while looking down at her feet 

"Juvia you don't have to explain us to them. We were hungry, they were fighting and we knew they were going to find us anyway" Mira says as she take another sip of her tea

"Yea maybe I have  to teach you a lesson when we get back to the hotel" Laxus says sitting next to Mira and taking her tea from her hand and drinking it.

"Is that a threat or a challenge" She teases

"I don't know you'll just have to wait and see" He says while smirking.

The rest of the day went fine. Most of us went on the water slides except for Erza, Lucy and Yukino who thought it wasn't a good idea now that they're are pregnant so they decided to go on the lazy river all afternoon and since they went Jellal, Natsu and Sting followed along. It's great to be back in the suit and after everyone showered and had room service we all went to our room. 

Both sides of Juvia and my room you can hear moaning from the walls from Laxus and Mira's room and Rogue and Kagura's too. Laying in our bed, I look up to stare at the ceiling thinking. 

Although unlike the dragon slayers he doesn't have any animalistic tendencies he just constantly wants to be around and keep an eye on a certain bluenette water mage who is sleeping in the bed next to him. Who would of thought that the woman who annoys him by constantly clinging to him would be his mate. But then again water and ice go together.

"Its time" I whisper.