Chapter 3.

Ivy's P.O.V.
___________

As soon as the locker was firmly shut I felt a tap on my shoulder and spun around, noticing James Cassidy standing beside me. I wanted to glare yet again, but instead I just smiled sweetly. "What can I do for you" I asked, hoping my voice didn't sound too nasty. To be honest, I wasn't okay with the fact that he thought he could march back into my life.

A few passing students watched the interaction, girls glaring and guys just looking over every once in a while winking at me. "Well, I wanted to chat" he spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. I sighed, "yeah sorry I'm busy" I made an excuse, hoping to get to my car as quick as possible.

My mom was a bit nervous about me driving to school but she let me, so if I didn't get home soon enough she might have a heart attack. I knew I couldn't answer her call since my phone died which would just cause her to freak out more. Plus, I wanted to spend some time with my mom, it was one of her rare days off.

As I was starting to walk off his hand came in contact with my arm again. It sent a shiver down my back, which i immediately decided was disgust. "It's really important" he stated, looking me in the eyes.I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him, his nose to be exact so that I wasn't staring at his eyes, because for some reason I just really hated his eyes.

"You have my snap, text me" I said, continuing to walk and not looking back. I prayed he didn't hurry after me and once I had reached the doors I let my eyes travel to the hallway behind me and noticed that a girl had stopped him and was obviously flirting with him. I secretly thanked her, even though she was most likely one of the ones who'd been glaring at me earlier, and walked out.

__________

James's P.O.V.

As soon as I entered the dimly lit room I opened the curtains and grabbed my cell. I could get anyone, any girl. And for some reason I couldn't get her.

Her meaning Lia Aswent. A senior who apparently wanted nothing to do with me, however, it was a dare from my friends. Get her in bed. No problem, I could do that. With the help of one girl who was gaining popularity. I had seen Ivy talk to Lia before. I guess they were friends or something. Either way I needed to get Ivy to help me.

I sat on the side of my bed and opened up my phone. I looked on Snapchat to see if she texted me but I was still on delivered. I'd never texted a girl twice but against my better judgement I swiped over and tapped on her contact, typing up a message.

Jamesxcass: yeah lol hey.
|today|
Jamesxcass: Hey, I need your help.

I stared at the screen, impatiently tapping my foot before a message popped up and I read it.

IvyRocks: what's up?

I sighed from relief. I'd thought for a while that she wasn't going to help. For some reason it seemed like ivy had something against me but I'd never seen her before in my life, i was pretty sure she was fairly new.

Jamesxcass: Meet me at Sandys in 10?

I knew she would know where sandys was which is was why I chose for us to meet there. It was a nice diner in the center of town where a lot of kids met. I set the phone down, sure she would say yes and went to get dressed.

__________
Ivy's P.O.V.

The text was right in front of my eyes, but I still couldn't believe it. My mom had gotten called into work so I was sitting here with the kardashians on texting the one person I didn't want to talk to ever again. I tapped in the box to type but couldn't bring myself to answer quite yet.

Me meet James at Sandys? It wasn't far from my house but that wasn't the problem. He was the problem. Him and his annoying smile and always perfect hair. I guess those thoughts were the ones that won me over, and looking back now I wish I'd never typed what I did.

IvyRocks: Okay.

____________

I parked my car in front of the building and got out, looking around for James's expensive Nissan, which I didn't see. I walked inside and found an empty booth. Once I was sat down a woman walked over, asking me what I wanted to drink. I told her to bring me a glass of water before she walked away, leaving me alone in a crowded diner.

After a few minutes of me looking over the menu so that I didn't look so lonely, James walked in and sat down across from me. He looked nice with a blue button up shirt on and a pair of Khakis. I looked down at my casual outfit, realizing I had never changed. But I had my reasons, my main one that I was confused as hell and couldn't think straight, so outfit planning wasn't the first thing on my mind.

"Hey" he said rather casually. I stopped myself from glaring. "Hey?" I asked sarcastically. Why was he so... normal? This was a crazy situation, he had texted me asking for MY help and invited me to a classy diner, then when he walks in he just casually says 'hey'? I fold my arms and sit back.

"Um... hello?" He asks with a nervous smile. I roll my eyes and huff, leaning forward, "what do you want" I ask. His smile almost instantly drops as if he's about to ask something super important. The next words were extremely surprising. Almost too surprising for me to comprehend.

"I need you to go out with me".

____________

Hey everyone! New chapter today, I'm on fire. Not literally, don't worry. I hope you like it.

Btw here is Lia!