Chapter 8.

Ivy's P.O.V.

Why was there an actual walking plastic Barbie doll in my living room? I was beyond shocked and even more so confused. My mother instantly spoke when she saw me, "young lady, where have you been?" She asked. Her voice was much different than usual. I noticed the man who was eerily close to her. It took me a few minutes to realize what was going on, but Casey beat me.

"What the hell is going on" she asked, her high pitched voice whining as she spoke. My mother ignored the curse word even though she hated bad words and instead smiled. "Well girls, me and your father" she said, facing Casey "have decided to get engaged". I was going to faint. My mother flashed a large diamond ring at me and I was pretty sure I went blind for a few seconds.

"Wait what?" I asked. My mother frowned slightly as she looked at the man beside her. He was staring at her with a look of love. Love. Casey Remelias father loved my mother and my mother loved him. I wouldn't have ever believed that this would happen. I wouldn't even dare dream of this moment but surely enough it was happening.

"No way" the blonde girl beside me said with her arms crossed. It was the only time I would agree with the bitch standing near me. Her face was scrunched up as if she too was wishing that she could disappear. My mother spoke up again, a sweetly sick voice.

"Girls, listen-" she started, trying to get us to listen. She's was cut off by a hand on her arm. The mans voice was deep when he finally introduced himself. "Hello Ivy, I've heard so much about you". I wanted to yell at him, to tell him to leave. But I had never seen my mother so genuinely happy. The man was the opposite of his daughter. He was seemingly kind and had a bit off peach fuzz on his face. His hair was black and his eyes were a green-blue.

I nodded silently, I couldn't fight this. I might not agree with it and I definitely didn't want to be related to the beach blonde bimbo who was still shaking her head, but my mom deserved to be happy. "I'm sorry it's so sudden, I didn't know how to tell you" my mother said, looking at me sadly. I smiled slightly, "it's alright mom" I stated as the girl beside me once again began to yell.

"I will NOT have this scrub as my sister" she said as she offered me a disgusting glare. I rolled my eyes, she acted like I wanted to live with a girl like her. Her father shot her an accusing look, "casey that kind of attitude won't be tolerated, ivy is acting mature and you're acting like a child" he said, shutting the girl up. I was beginning to like this guy.

"You can start packing" my mother said to me, catching me off guard. Everything was happening quite quickly but I didn't argue. Instead I walked to my room and got what I needed.

__________

Apparently Mr. Remelia had a nicer house so we were going to live there, plus ours wouldn't fit us all. Casey apparently also had a younger brother named Marcus but he lived with his mother. Mr. Remelia's ex wife was apparently not a good person. She was vile and cared more about wealth than anything. He and his ex wife were currently having a custody battle for their son Marcus and until it was settled he lived with his mom.

Casey was still throwing a tantrum when we got to one of the biggest houses I'd ever seen. It wasn't even a house, it was more so a mansion. The house was amazing and I thought for a minute I was going to cry.

 The house was amazing and I thought for a minute I was going to cry

I looked at the house as we drove up. I couldn't even imagine calling this place home. Casey just grunted and got out of the Lamborghini. Not knowing where to go I walked with the other girl before she turned around and glared, "what?" She asked as she stood on the marble stairs.

"Um... I don't know where to go?" I said, obviously. I knew we didn't get along but we needed to cooperate with each other so our parents could be happy. She didn't seem to really care though as she continued to march towards a hallway and stopped, pointing at a door. I walked into the bedroom which I assumed was mine and Casey walked away without a word. I shrugged and turned the light on.

Holy shit.

Somebody must have found my diary because this was my dream bedroom. There was a queen sized bed with a few pictures hanging next to it and at the end was a small stool with a candle. A mini chandelier hung above the bed which was covered in pillows, a white cover, a gray blanket, and a pink robe. I picked it up to see my name engraved on the left.

I couldn't think of anything to say as I walked to the bed and fell on it, exhausted

I couldn't think of anything to say as I walked to the bed and fell on it, exhausted. I stared out the window and furrowed my eyebrows. There was a golf course next to the house. I walked to the window only to realize, no, that wasn't A golf course that was OUR golf course. I was tired but I couldn't even think about sleeping.

"Ivy" I recognized my mothers voice when the door creaked open and she stood there, a smile illuminating her face. "Do you like it?" She asked quietly. I smiled and nodded, speechless. This was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

Besides James Cassidy.

Wait no he was bad, ugh. I couldn't help but admit that the male had changed from what I thought he was. He was funny and kind, even if it took some digging to figure it out. He didn't remember making fun of me, or at least I don't think he did, so I wouldn't tell him. I wanted everything to stay this way forever.

But I should have known that wasn't possible. The world keeps spinning even if you don't want it to.

___________

Ye ye okay guys, sorry I've been updating slower but here's the chapter. I hope you like it.

Xoxo ~ Nahty.