Chapter 16.

James' P.O.V.
____________

It had only been a few days, but i knew I'd made a mistake. After seeing the action of me kissing the girl, Ivy had instantly declared the war i was now battling. It was obvious she cared for the boy she hung out with, while i cared nothing about Lia.

Ivy was such a bitch, a beautiful, genius, bitch.

How could i hate everything about a girl and still care so much about her. I don't even know why i bothered saying care when i knew i loved the girl.

I loved Ivy Senten and she hated my guts.

I was walking with Lia when i noticed an obnoxious head of blonde hair, the boy who's name i had learned was Marcus. Ivy's smile was bright and fake, i knew a fake smile when i saw one. Marcus didn't seem to mind as he charismatically told her a story. She glared at me while listening to him, and i ignored her, knowing that would make her angry.

Ivy's P.O.V.
_____________

I was going to make James Cassidy jealous, even if i was in my coffin while doing so.

Marcus was once again talking and i was ignoring him while faking a smile, this kid was getting more annoying every day that passed away. I felt bad for leading him on but i had to do it.

I glared as the male walked by, but he just ignored me as he walked with cuntface. That's right she didn't even have a name anymore, just cuntface.

I continued walking, appearing to be unaffected but inside i was fuming. My glare was supposed to be scary and he just looked the other way. "So what do you think" Marcus asked.

I looked over, oblivious to what he was talking about. "I agree" i said, hoping it made sense. He nodded with a smile and i sighed, I'm a genius.

I told him goodbye as i walked into my classroom, sitting near the back. It was barely five minutes into class when James walked in, stating that he had been walking his girlfriend to class and that was why he was late. I rolled my eyes, he was only giving all those details so i would be mad and the smug look on his face proved it.

I crossed my arms over my chest as he sat down right next to me, causing me to stare out of the window. Everything about him irked me the wrong way. And by wrong way i mean towards the window where i wouldn't be squirming under his gaze.

"Stop looking at me" i muttered as i watched the wind rustle outside. A few birds flew overhead before i heard his voice, the words directed towards me for the first time in a while. "You should feel lucky, it's the only attention you'll ever get" He said, his voice seeming to express his anger, he sounded as if he was going to flip a table.

Those words. He'd figured it out, oh well. It didn't affect me now. Who cares if he knows that he bullied me? I hope the thought picks at him while he sleeps.

I shrugged, "i disagree, Marcus gives me plenty of attention. Under the sheets that is" i said with a playful wink towards the male. His jaw was clenched and i could see his eyes burning into mine. It was almost a staring contest as the boy glared into my blue orbs and i glared into his chocolate ones.

"I'm glad we met Ivy" the words caught me off guard and my eyes settled on the ground. It was enough to leave me ashamed of my actions these past days.

"How else would i have been able to sleep with Lia" he added, causing me to look back up at him. It was confirmed.

James Cassidy was heartless.

My hands clenched as they formed into fists and my nose flared. I kept my voice calm, "same here. i joined the debate club to forget about you and i met Marcus, he's such a great guy" i said, smiling at the ground as i tried to think of reasons why Marcus was a good guy.

1. Nice hair.

Yeah that was it. I mean he was funny but he always explained the punchline. He was nice but too nice. Maybe James could take lessons from him.

He seemed upset by the mention of Marcus and i smiled, so he didn't like the boy. That was good to know. Did they have a past, "your fake smile tells a different story" James spoke, his eyes once again facing me. I looked away before our eyes met and shook my head.

"Speaking of fake, hows your girlfriend" i asked, not really caring for the answer just hoping for a retort. "Fantastic" He said cheekily, his own fake smile appearing. I glared at him, "your fake smile tells a different story" i leaned back in my chair with my eyebrows raised.

The boy rolled his own, "i think your beginning to be delusional because your jealous" he said smugly, looking over my facial features. As if. Why would i be jealous of cuntface. Because she was with the boy i loved, yeah right.

I sound like I'm being sarcastic but I'm really just going crazy.

"Or maybe your not actually dating her but saying you are to MAKE me jealous" i said, emphasizing make. I mean, why would he date Lia? She wasn't even that pretty. I mean she was but her personality kind of ruined it for her.

His facial expression of smugness dropped. Jackpot. "And i suppose your not really dating Marcus" the boy questioned. He thought i was dating Marcus? I hadn't even said anything about that.

"I never even said that" I said aloud, speaking my thoughts. The boy looked utterly confused and i began to laugh, "wait-" i said, laughing hysterically as the boy tried to find words. "You kissed Lia because you thought i was dating Marcus" I asked, chuckling as the class eyed us suspiciously and the teacher taught his lesson, he was tone deaf so he most likely didn't hear a word of what was happening.

"So... your not dating him" the boy asked. I almost forgot about my anger as i smiled widely and shook my head. "Not in a million years" i said, waving off the boys stupid question. He shook his head in frustration.

"Then why are you always with him" the boy asked, trying to find reasoning. Instantly i stopped smiling, was he really that much of an idiot. I shook my head unbelievably, getting up and grabbing my bag.

"Meet me in hallway 1-B after lunch" i managed to tell him as i walked out of the class. I couldn't handle him right now but hopefully after eating i could explain to him why i was so upset.

_______________