Chapter 2

Lying in bed, your sore tired eyes shut softly, as your boyfriend spooned you from making a night’s worth of love. “I love you,” he whispered softly into your hair, as you rolled over and tucked yourself into his body “I love you too,” you whispered back, as you reached up and pecked his lips, before snuggling into him.

You loved your boyfriend, he was short, but gorgeous, and he had the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes, with perfect black spiky hair. His body tanned, but soft. He went by the name of Aston Merrygold, as he originated from Peterborough. He had moved down to London as he was in a boy band, known as UFO (Unique, Famous, Outrageous) but seeing as him and his band mates went into the X Factor earlier that day, him and his band mates had to change it to JLS (Jack The Lad Swing).

In the X Factor, he had gotten through to the live finals, and to celebrate it, you both went out for a meal together, to come back home to make love. Your boyfriend was just the perfect person you could ever meet, and you surely didn’t want to let him go!  Although, you knew in the morning, you wouldn’t be able to see him for a month maybe more, as he had to go into the X Factor house, and you knew it was gonna be hard, but you was determined to stay strong for him. You were hoping he would do extremely well throughout the X Factor, as you knew it was his dream! And you supported him every step of the way!

“Mm,” you mumbled waking up, bright and early in the morning, to see Aston standing at the bottom of the bed, already fully clothed and ready for the day ahead, as the sun shone through the bedroom window “...Ast?” You asked tiredly, as he sighed and moved down to your side of the bed, and sat on the edge, before softly and gently stroking your cheek, as you propped yourself up with your hands “hello gorgeous,” he said softly, as you smiled “what you doing?” You asked him “I’ve just gotten ready to go,” he said softly “what? Do you have to go now?” You asked him, extremely upset as your time was cut shorter than you wanted “yes baby, but I promise you... I’ll do you proud,” he whispered, as you leaned over to him and hugged him “you always do me proud,” you said softly as he smiled, before placing his lips onto yours.

A few moments later, he pulled away “I love you,” “I love you too... I’ll miss you,” you sniffled “aww baby, don’t cry I’ll be back before you know it!” He said confidently “I’ll be voting for you every week! You’ll come to number one! I know you will,” you said softly to him, as you both had strong eye contact “you always believe in me, and that’s one of the reasons why I love you,” he whispered brushing your fringe back, and kissing you quickly “I better be off,” he said, standing up “wait! I’ll see you at the door,” you panicked as you grabbed your night gown and shoved it on, but as you turned around, you saw Aston gone. “ASTON,” you called throughout the house “yeah!” He called back “where are you?” “I’m by the door!” He called back “oh... I’d thought you’d gone,” you giggled back to him, as you heard him chuckle.

Running down the stairs, you ran up to him and hugged him tightly “I love you,” he whispered to you for the second time that day “I love you too,” you whispered back, as he pulled out of the hug and crushed his lips onto yours “I’ll try and ring or text you every day, but I can’t promise it,” he whispered, as he pulled away “it’s fine, you don’t have to spend all your time trying on me, just try for me to win,” you whispered to him, as he smiled “I love you so much, you don’t understand,” he sniffled “I love you so much more,” you whispered back, as he smiled, before disappearing out the door, leaving you to burst out crying. This leaving was over to emotional.

You never knew Aston, until he came to London. You both met through mutual friends at a house party, and got on like a house on fire! You both swapped numbers and kept in close contact. After about a few months of knowing each other as friends, you both started to go out on dates, before making it official that you both were in a relationship and have been in one for almost a year! You are a year younger than Aston, but neither of you cared. It was the love that brought both of you together, and you hoped it’d last forever.