Chapter 53

“Are you cheating?” You ask Claire quietly, as she stops talking about whatever she is talking about and looks at you sternly. “What?” She hisses “the ring... Who gave it to you?” You ask quietly, as she looks down at her hand “oh... Hasn’t Aston told you? We’re engaged... He engaged me last night,” she smiles as you put on a surprised and happy face “oh wow! I’m so happy for you two,” You lie, because you want to be Claire! “Aww thanks babe... You should have been there when he engaged me, even though it was only me and Aston... He took me down to the beach where it was at sun set and got down on one knee, and popped the question,” she says dreamingly about the night before “oh,” you whisper, just as Aston makes his way over to you both.

“What’s up?” He asks, as his left arm snakes around Claire’s waist “oh, was just telling (Your name) about our engagement last night,” Claire giggles as you smile “oh right,” Aston smiles awkwardly “I was gonna tell you, but we had issues,” Aston told you as you nod “no... It’s fine, at least I know,” you giggle before walking away. “Oh (Your name)!” Aston calls you, as you turn around “Kevin has been jailed for abuse,” he says as nod “thanks,” you reply as you sigh with relief. A time of no pain anymore!

[Hey Kevin... We’re over just to let you know! I ain’t being your submissive no more and I won’t take ANY pain from you! THIS IS OVER (The first letter of your name)]

After pressing send, you smiled joyfully about feeling single and being free to do what you please!

Half a year had passed: Ivy was mucking about with the other children, the atmosphere was grand and in a high moods, and everything was picturesque! You were sat with the girls, from the group, but your mind was elsewhere. As the girls giggled and joked, you stared at the happy married couple, dancing and smiling as they looked at each other with love in their eyes, nothing to stop them from loving each other. Aston and Claire are now beginning their married lives with nothing to be afraid of.

But unlike you, you had a lot of things to be afraid of...

To be continued...