Chapter 46

“ASTON,” you scream as you plummet down to the hard concrete awaiting you. Your life flicks past you, as you remember everything that you have done and everything that has happened to you, and as you fall... So does a tear!

Suddenly, your body lands softly, without a scratch and doesn’t hurt. Are you dead? Have you hit the floor so hard that on impact you have embraced the death that is awaiting you? Opening your eyes, you see the gorgeous pair of eyes awaiting you... Aston had caught you! “ASTON YOU FUCKING GIVE HER BACK NOW,” Kevin screams from above, as you lock your arms around Aston’s neck and bury your head into it as well. “HOW ABOUT NO... SHE DOESN’T NEED YOU IN HER LIFE,” Aston screams back up to him, as he turns and walks towards his car “ASTON GIVE HER BACK... YOU FUCKING BASTARD, IF YOU DARE PUT HER IN YOUR CAR I’LL KILL YOU,” Kevin screams are endless as most of them are insults towards Aston, but he only ignores them as he places you in his car!

“You okay baby?” He whispers to you, as you look out the window “am I back home?” You ask “yes... You are,” he continues to whisper, to comfort you body as it has just gone through a troublesome morning. “Come on, let’s get you inside,” he says quietly, as you both get out of his car.

“Thank you Ast... I would pay you back, but I don’t know how to,” you say quietly, as you stand on the inside of your door as Aston is on your doorstep “did you have an idea?” He asks you, as you smile innocently “of course... But you have Claire, so I can’t do it,” you say quietly, as he looks at you confused, but with a small smirk at the corner of his lips “is it what I think it might be,” his voice is seductive, as you nod and bit your lip “uh ah,” you agree, as he bits his lip, while taking a step into your house and shutting the door behind him.

“No... Wait! What am I doing? I’m not cheating, if that’s what you think you’re trying to get me to do!” Aston suddenly switches on you, that it makes you become scared and worried “I’m not! Honestly, I wouldn’t-” “YOU LIAR... You just tried to get me in bed, when you know I have Claire! You know PERFECTLY WELL THAT I DON’T CHEAT,” he screams at you, as you hide your face in your hands “I’m not... I promise! I wasn’t, I was flirting I’d admit... But I never gave you an invite to come in! You came in yourself,” you whimpered “yeah... So what if I came in... That’s ordinary like I’d come in for coffee... BUT YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL, BECAUSE YOU NEARLY HAD ME IN BED! AND AFTER WHAT I HAVE JUST DONE FOR YOU... I’m disgusted that you’d even try to get me in the same bed as you,” he hisses as you cry “so... You’re saying you’ll never have sex with me again?” You ask, as he looks furious at you “of course I won’t! I have Claire... So why would I need to go to bed with you, when I have her, aye?” “No, I’m asking as... If you never had Claire or something,” “of course I wouldn’t go to bed with you... I still wouldn’t,” he says, as he walks towards the door, “I don’t know why I went to bed with you in the first place,” he mumbles to you, before walking out. That comment made your heart crumble, as tears burst out from your eyes.

Oritsé’s POV:

“No... That’s too harsh!” I scolded Aston. Aston had just told me what happened between him and (Your name), and how bad he feels at telling her the things he did.

“So go on... Go round to her and apologise,” “I will, when I get out of bed,” “huh? What you doing in bed for?” I ask him confused “I just had sex,” he mumbles “oh... Lovely,” I speak sarcastically “just go say sorry to (Your name),” I hiss before hanging the phone up, before turning to my door and walking out... Heading for Lakeside...

Aston’s POV:

I suppose Oritsé is right! I had to go apologise to (Your name) besides... It was my fault that I even stepped into her house.

When I got home, I instantly had Claire in bed... Just to drown my sorrows, although after being in bed with her. It just made me feel worse, I just felt like I had screwed (Your name)’s afternoon and I couldn’t live to the next day without going back round to say sorry!

Knocking on (Your name)’s door, I waited for an answer, which I soon got, but as the door opened... (Your name) was wearing PJ shorts and bra, her clothes and someone else’s clothes were scattered along the floor of the upstairs. Not only that, her face seemed shocked as well as scared, as my eyes landed on someone who was only in their boxers and leaning against the bedroom door frame... Kevin.