Chapter 24

(Your name)’s POV:

“Mummy... Why- How- Has daddy been here all night?” Ivy asked, stunned by her dad suddenly appearing on the stairs, but as you sighed; you turned your head to see Aston standing there in just his boxers... Oh no! “Baby... Dad- Daddy has been here all night,” you sighed, as you saw Ivy’s eyes fill with tears, and her bottom lip trembled “YOU PROMISED,” she screamed, making your heart break, “baby-” “YOU BOTH PROMISED,” she screamed again, her little tears streaming down her face, before storming off into the living room and locking the door.

You sighed and turned around to see Aston, still standing on the stairs. “Err...” He said, but didn’t know what else to say, “what am I gonna do?” You asked, tears filling your eyes, as Aston walked down the stairs and over to you “she’ll come through,” he whispered, as he hugged you tightly “she’s just upset, as she thinks we’ve left her out again,” he whispered again, as you sighed “I- I- I’m such a crap mother,” you whispered before breaking down into tears “hey, hey... You’re not! You’re a wonderful mum; you just needed a break and needed some loving... Some intimacy and I provided you with that... She’s too young to understand the meanings of making love,” he whispered “come with me, I need to get dressed... I’ll tell you, what I’ll do,” he whispered, as he took your hand and lead you up the stairs, into your bedroom.

You sat on the side of your bed and watched Aston get dressed, while he told you, what he was going to do. He told you that he was going to take Ivy away from you for the weekend, so that Ivy and him can do more bonding together, and that you could have the weekend to do what you wanted. For you, that felt like a big weight was being taken off your shoulders. “Thanks Aston,” you whispered “it’s fine baby... If you want me to take her off your hands, I can do that,” he said quietly, as he stood in front of you, with no top on. Obviously he’s top and belt was still downstairs. Although, you sighed and looked down “hey, it’s going to be fine,” he whispered as he kneeled down in front of you, his hands stroking your hair, but you shook head “hey...” He whispered, making you look at him, as his hands dropped to your arms “give us a kiss,” he whispered, as you smiled, before leaning in and kissing his cheek “na, ah, ah, ah... Here,” he said cheekily, pointing to his lips, but you looked down and giggled “do what you’re daddy tells you,” he said cheekily making you laugh, but you soon snapped a quick peck on the lips onto his, which made him smile, but he stood up and towered over you, making you look up at him innocently.

Suddenly, he pushed you down on to the bed, before placing his lips on to yours, making it passionate, but soft. Your lips entwined with each others, and your tongues made a couple. Although, during your make out with Aston, you suddenly thought of something, didn’t he say that you two made love? Something like that, but if he didn’t say it like that, didn’t he use the phrase ‘make love’? This had now made you interested. “Mm... Ast,” you whispered, as you managed to pull away from the kiss “yes?” He asked slightly out of breath “what did you say about making love?” You asked, your right eyebrow rose with the question “we made love last night... Nice, intimate, love making,” he whispered, as he placed his lips back down on to yours, but just as his lips attached to yours, you pulled away “love making?” You asked, but this made him look shocked “yes... We made love, didn’t we?” He asked quietly “I- I don’t know... I was expecting you to say ‘we had sex, nothing to it... just meaningless sex’,” you said quietly, as he looked at you smiled “no... No baby, we made love... We AWLAYS make love,” he whispered as he placed his lips back down onto yours again, making you melt.

Ivy’s POV:

I sat in the living room, crying my eyes out in the corner of the room. My knees embraced by my arms. I’m not being stroppy, I just love being around my dad, and for mummy to have daddy around last night when I wasn’t here, just made me extremely upset!

As I continued to cry, I heard mummy and daddy walking down the stairs and talking about something. “I’ll take Ivy,” I heard my dad say something, not being sure what it was about, but it was something to do with me. Suddenly, the living room door swung open and daddy had walked straight in, although I was hiding down the side of the sofa pressed up against the wall where the living room door was. I didn’t want to be seen, so I continued hiding. “(Your name)... Where’s Ivy?” I heard daddy ask, as he had walked back out into the kitchen “she’s in there,” “she isn’t,” “did you look?” Mummy asked, as I stayed down low, “Ivy!” Mummy called me, but I still didn’t come out.

I heard mummy sighing, as I heard daddy walking towards the front door. “I’ll find her... I’m pretty sure, she hasn’t run away,” mummy giggled slightly, but then I thought about what she said. Running away... It seemed like a good idea.

Jumping up, I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me, into the hallway towards the front door. “There she is!” Daddy grinned, as he thought I was running to him. Nope, running away from him and mummy! I shot past mum and dad, onto the pathway “IVY,” mummy called me, her cry for me, rang in my ears, as I managed to get onto the street, and ran onto the road. “IVY,” my dad shouted, as I had stopped in the middle of the road and screamed. My high pitched scream piercing my own ears, as I saw a car driving fifty miles per hour at me...