Chapter 13

Ivy’s POV:

Today, daddy was taking me and mummy to the place daddy works at. I was excited, because I’ll be with daddy all day, and I’ll be able to run around if I need to.

“When’s daddy coming?” I asked, as I walked into my mummy’s room, and saw her sitting on the side of the bed in this outfit that I saw her buy a few days ago.

“Err... In a few minutes baby,” she said softly to me “mummy, you look lovely today... Daddy will love it!” I said cutely, as she looked at me and smiled “thanks babe... Come here,” she said to me softly, as I did, and she picked me up, and put me on her lap and hugged me “why did you want daddy to kiss me last night?” Mummy asked, as I gulped “I thought it wouldn’t be nice to leave you out, as he kissed me,” I said quietly “the reason... Me and daddy went in the other room, is that he wanted to say that he’d kiss me any day, I’m not sure why he didn’t tell you last night, but please darling, don’t tell him that I told you,” “I won’t mummy,” I said placing my right index finger on my lips, as she smiled and kissed my forehead gently “that’s my good girl... Now you go downstairs and open the door when daddy gets here, then come and get me... I won’t be long,” she said softly and quietly to me, as she let me go.

As I had gotten down the stairs, the door bell had rung and I walked over to the door, to open it. I reached up and my fingers could just about reach the door, I even managed to pull the handle down to open the door “Daddy!” I squealed, as I saw him “hey baby! You’re such a big girl now, opening the door!” He gasped, while he picked me up and shut the door behind him “are you proud?” I asked “of course I am baby,” he said kissing my cheek, and then I kissed his, before he let me down. “I’m just gonna get mummy,” I said, as I was taking a step at a time to get up the stairs.

“Mummy,” I whispered as I got into her bedroom “Daddy’s here,” I said softly, as I saw her put her shoes “thanks babe,” she said softly to me, as she then grabbed her bag and took my hand, before leading me to the stairs again.

Aston’s POV:

I was at the archway to the kitchen, when I heard, two lots of feet come down the stairs. As I took a step backwards, I saw (Your name) looking stunning... Actually stunning was an understatement! “Wow,” I mumbled, before swallowing hard. “You alright Mr?” she giggled, as I smiled “yep, ready?” I asked them “yeah!” Ivy giggled, as I smiled “let’s go my girlies,” I smiled as they both did, before we walked to the front door.

As (Your name), had buckled Ivy into the back of my car, I was standing with the front passenger door open, but as she shut the door for Ivy, and came to get in her seat, I clutched hold of her waist and brought my lips to her ear “you look stunning,” I whispered to her, before allowing her to go, but she stopped and stared at me, before a smile broke out onto her face, as did mine, as she climbed into the car.

I had parked up in the studio’s car park, and started to get out the car, before (Your name) had reached out and pulled the collar of my shirt “you look sexy,” she whispered into my ear, as I was wearing a shirt, that was near enough pointless to wear, as I had half my buttons undone and wore blue jeans. While I was pulling away, she winked and bit her lip before climbing out the car. “I’m so excited,” Ivy giggled, as I chuckled “excited to meet the boys?” I asked Ivy “I AM,” I heard (Your name) call like an excited school girl, making my eyebrow raise up at her “you’re just after a boyfriend you are,” I chuckled to her, as she giggled “and does it hurt to look?” She asked, as I smirked. What she said was quite a good come back! “Of course not,” I said, as she giggled, pleased at the fact she won that statement.

“Boys, I’d like you to meet two girls,” I smirked to the lads, as Ivy shyly came wondering in. “Is that your daughter?” Oritsé asked, as Ivy hide herself behind my legs “yes it is,” I chuckled, as Ivy was looking helpless “aww she’s adorable,” JB smiled, as he crouched down and smiled at Ivy, which made her more confident as she came out from her hiding. “And this is (Your name),” I said, but no one came through, so I poked my head out the door and saw her trembling outside “come here,” I whispered to her, reaching out my hand which she took hold of slowly. I slowly lead her into the office, as the boys were too engrossed at mucking about with Ivy, “lads, this is (Your name),” I announced, as she was holding onto my arm for comfort, but the office went dead silent.

Suddenly, the boys stumbled over objects and each other just to get to (Your name) first, but Oritsé managed to get there first, but as he held out his hand for her to take, he stood there with swag making me smirk “hey... You look stunning,” he winked at her, as he took her hand and kissed the back of it, making her lure into his romance “bruv!” I hissed, as he shot a look at me, before backing down. “Hey, I’m JB,” he said shyly, as (Your name) shook his hand, but he scattered off right afterwards, “hey, I’m Marvin,” he said confidently, before shaking her hand and walking off to Ivy.

“So, how’d ya like the boys?” I asked (Your name), as it was lunch soon after the meet and greet, but I was in the kitchen room with (Your name), by ourselves. “I like them, especially... Oritsé, he’s a charmer, he’s got something to him,” she smiled, as she continued to make herself a cup of tea. Although, she couldn’t see me, so I frowned, at the thought of her beginning to like him, then he’d like her, they’d date, get married and have kids. I didn’t like that at all! I just wanted her to be mine and only mine! “Good,” I mumbled, but (Your name) had accidently knocked her bag on the floor, but what surprised me the most is, a condom had come flying out of her bag. I raised my eyebrow, while I picked it up “and you have this because?” I asked her, as she looked at me and gulped, but I moved myself behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist “we could always do it here, if you want... Just lock the door and, get kinky,” I whispered into her ear, as she relaxed into my body, while she bit her lip, but I traced my lips around the side of her neck (not kissing her), “could get steamy in here... Making love to you would be a treat,” I whispered to her, as I could feel her hand trail up my leg, but then I felt the condom be snatch out my hand “no thanks... I’d rather keep my playsuit on,” she teased, as she turned around pushed me away gently, as I frowned “bitch,” I chuckled as she giggled “glad to be one,” she winked, before getting back on with her tea making. I had to find one way or another to get that chemistry back!