Chapter 52

JB’s POV:

“Bruv come over here! I need your help,” Aston called me over, as I was sitting on the side of the pool with my new girlfriend Fay! “Why?” I answered back, “because... I’m taking (Your name) away from Kevin, and I wanna examine her body,” Aston replies to me as I get up and go over to him, leaving Fay to talk to Laura, Oritsé’s new girlfriend!

Ah the group is just loved up!

“Well, how am I meant to be of use?” “I carry her, you open my hotel room door,” “what about Claire?!” I asked shocked “she’s over by the bar,” he replies, but more focused on picking (Your name) up from the sun lounger. “Okay,” “when you come back down, could you tell her that I’ll be with (Your name)?” He asks, as he now has (Your name)’s body bridal carried in his arms “yeah sure,” I agreed as I started to lead the way up to Aston’s hotel room.

(Your name)’s POV:

“Mm,” you mumbled as you woke up. When you went to sleep you remember falling asleep on a sun lounger. When you woke up, you were on a sofa with a tender hand running around your body. “Mm,” you mumbled confused “hello,” a soft voice replied to your conscious “how are you feeling?” The voice asked, as your eyes opened to Aston sitting there smiling his dazzling white smile “err... Got a headache,” you whispered as Aston got up and disappeared into the bathroom, before returning with a couple of pills. “Take these,” he whispers as he sits next to you again, while you take the pain killers. “What happened to your wrists babe?” He asks... You freeze... Do you tell him? “Err... I can’t say,” you whisper as you glance down at your bandaged wrists “why not?” He whispers back to you “because... I’m scared-” “Scared of what?” Aston immediately asks back “Kevin,” “hey... Look at me,” he says, taking the glass of water away from you and taking hold of your hands after placing the glass on a coffee table “he won’t do anything... He has me to get through first before he does anything to you... You understand? I won’t have him hurting you in anyway, from last night I think I made it pretty clear that I will protect you if I need to... Don’t worry about him and what he might do, because he won’t do ANYTHING,” Aston tells you softly as you smile and a happy tear rolls softly down your cheek. “Now let’s have a look at these wrists,” Aston whispers, as he gently starts to take the bandage of them, but when he does... He freezes.

“What are these?” He asks you sternly, as you frown and tremble. Aston is furious! “Nothing-” “YOU CAN’T SAY THERES NOTHING, WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT DICKHEAD DO TO YOU?” Aston screams at you, as you tremble and become petrified “last night-” “What did he do last night?” He hisses “Ast I’m trying to say,” you say quietly “sorry... I’m just... Pissed off with him... I just don’t want you getting hurt... But please tell me,” he whispers as he has now softened down “well last night, we were having sex...” “Like no one didn’t hear you,” Aston hisses, as though it was a thought spoken out loud, but you frown at him “sorry,” he whispers “We... We were having sex... Sex that I didn’t want, it wasn’t rape, he had me ready for it, but I just didn’t want it, he TOLD me when to scream out in pleasure and he had me bonded tightly with one of his ties. Because he tied it tightly, the more he had sex with me, the more of the tie was cutting into my wrists and that’s what has made these scars... Ast, he uses sex as a weapon. That’s why he was having sex with me last night... Not because we wanted to, he wanted you to hear that he is the one able to have sex with me. That’s what he’s trying to get to you Ast, he made me wear the tie to make the scars, to put me on the sun lounger, so then he knew you’d take me to examine me... So now he knows that I’m telling you, so then he can see how far he’ll push you over the edge by hurting me,” you tell him desperately to get the message across to him, as he listens and seems to be listening intently. “He won’t hurt you anymore, I promise you... I’ll deal with him, you go back down stairs and have fun,” Aston dismiss you, but you hug him quickly before running out the door.

“So how are you and Aston?” You ask Claire as she stands in front of you with a pina colada in her hands “oh we’re going perfect, thank you for asking, how are you and Kevin?” She asks “oh... We’re going just as good,” you giggle as she smiles “that’s great... It’s nice to know that the group is all loved up,” she comments, but then you notice something on her left hand and on the finger next to her little finger... There sat a ring.