Chapter 47

“What is he doing here?” I hiss at (Your name) “I- He- He- I,” she stutters to speak “I helped you from him and then you go to bed with him!” I hiss at her, as she looks scared “What makes you any different?” She suddenly asks, her voice is now stern “what?” I ask confused “you accused me of trying to get you to cheat, when really you brought it on yourself! So why does it matter to you if I went to bed with Kevin?” She asks, as I narrow my eyes at her “if you wasn’t with Claire, we wouldn’t be having this argument... You’d be the one in my bed!” “So you have slept with Kevin,” I say to her “yes... I’ve been sleeping with Kevin for the past two hours,” she stated as I looked at her, my eyes wide but then got smaller as I frown “but-” “You didn’t want to sleep with me. You even said yourself you don’t understand why you came to bed with me, and that you’ll never come back to bed with me... Not only that, I was dying for some sex, so as you wouldn’t give it to me... I got Kevin round,” she told me, as I looked down and almost began to cry. “Mate... Don’t feel so bad for yourself. You have a girl, as much as I do now,” Kevin says to me as I look up, my eye sight blurred out by my tears, but was able to see Kevin’s arms around (Your name)’s waist. A place my arms use to be. “Are you two together?” I squeak “yes... About half an hour before we slept together,” (Your name) whispers as I nod “Bruv... I wanna say thank you,” Kevin suddenly says, making me look up at him with a confused expression “what?” I ask “you’ve lost, but given me such a beauty... I wouldn’t be surprised if you soon start missing her in bed... She is fucking amazing!” Kevin states, laughs and then walks off, leaving (Your name) frowning at me as I stand there and stare at her “I guess he’ll be right... Soon enough,” I whisper, as she looks even sadder for me while I walk away from her... For what could be forever.

A month had passed, and your relationship with Kevin was going brilliantly! He was such an amazing boyfriend, and would treat you with everything he wanted, plus all the women that worked for him seemed to envy you, as you could tell most of the women fancied him, but you stopped their dreams from coming true the day you walked into his work holding hands!

Claire and Aston... They couldn’t be better either! They seemed to be in each other’s pockets twenty four seven and never seemed to have gotten tired of each other! Claire had recently moved in with Aston, which made you delighted that he had finally moved on from you!

Although, even though everything was picture perfect. Aston hadn’t spoken to you since the incident at your front door with Aston finding out that you had got with and slept with Kevin. It’s almost been a desire just to talk to him!

Ivy was at a camp with her play school mates for a whole week! This gave you and the group an opportunity to get away for the week... To LA!

“Babe... You... Oh you are so sexy,” you heard Aston whisper lovingly and seductively to Claire as she giggled seductively and received a luscious kiss from Aston’s kissable lips. You had been keeping your ears open to Aston and Claire to see what they might be saying to each other, and as you were sitting in the seats of the middle section of the plane, Claire and Aston by the window seats, you could see everything they were doing as you were practically sitting next to Claire! Moving your eyes to the corner of your eye socket, you could see Claire’s hand massaging Aston’s crouch on the outside of his jeans, although you could tell Aston was getting ready for some action! This made you look down as you longed to be Claire, as Kevin was too busy playing his music to block you from his head!

Suddenly, Claire had gotten up and moved into the toilet of the plane. Two minutes later, Aston got up to go to the toilet, but the thing is... Claire hadn’t come back from the toilet Aston had just gone into, and as you were two arm lengths away from the toilet... You were hoping you wouldn’t be able to hear the love of your life have sex with the girl you desire to be!

JB’s POV:

“So... Fay,” I say to her, making her look at me and smile “how’s your boyfriend?” I asked her as she looked at me and smiled “I don’t have one,” she giggles as I blush “oh,” I whisper “why?” She asks softly, but with curiosity “I was assuming that... Such a beautiful girl like you had a boyfriend and-” “You’re so sweet, but I don’t have a boyfriend,” she smiles as I relax “so... Fay... I was wondering if you wanted dinner with me... You know, a bit like a date, but only for us to get to know each other,” I smile at her, as she blushes while looking at me with a sweet and innocent smile “I’d love to! Can we do it tomorrow night...? I’m gonna be too shattered to do it tonight,” “yeah! Of course babe,” I smile at her, as she kisses my cheek quickly and goes back to her IPad game. Although, I couldn’t believe that I have got a date with a girl I have fancied since the second I saw her! Could life get anymore perfect?