Chapter 40

Laura’s POV:

(Your name) really had been down for the last month. This month, she hadn’t spoken to or seen Aston! Even Ivy didn’t seem to be affected by losing her dad!

This evening, (Your name) had invited the girls round to do a late night house party. Of course, all the girls agreed! Fay, Jasmine and me were on the way to (Your name)’s for this house party in my BMW car!

Aston’s POV:

Biting my lip, my eyes closed and my mouth hung open as my head fell back against the head board of the bed, my hands attached to her bum and hadn’t let go, while Claire moved gently upon me...

Jasmine’s POV:

I giggled open the hundredth text Marvin had sent to me:

[Come home soon baby! I hope you don’t get wasted M xx]

[Marv, how many more times have I got to tell you? It’s only a house party with (Your name) and of course I’m gonna get wasted in a HOUSE PARTY, J xx]

I smiled, placing my phone into my pocket, but when I looked up Fay was smirking at me. “What?” I asked her tittering as she pivoted back around in her seat to see the road ahead, “Marv being a lovey dovey again?” She teased as I tut at her torment “shut up Fay! Meany,” I giggle as she giggles along with me, “we’re here girlies,” Laura chipped in with humour to her voice.

We all walked up to her front door and just as I did, my buzzed again which made the girls look at me. “I’ll answer to this and switch my phone off,” I mumbled to them, as the smiled.

[Baby... You know how I feel when you get drunk! M xx]

[I do know, but this is the ONE time I just wanna get drunk, now if you don’t mind. My phone WILL be OFF, so night Marvin, I love you J xx]

After sending it, I could hear (Your name) giggling. Looking up, I realized that I had got carried away with the text messages and was now the only standing outside like a lemon. “Oops,” I giggled as I stepped in.

In the kitchen was a wide a massive table filled with nibbles and drink, the music already blaring and getting me in the mood for dancing.

“Where’s Ivy?” I asked “she’s in her room. She’s locked herself in there and hasn’t come out since the day Aston had returned and broke her heart... Don’t get me wrong, she does come out... She just prefers to stay in her room!” (Your name) told me and the girls who had already started on the nibbles and drink! “You three stay down here and I’ll go get her,” I smiled, before wondering up the stairs.

“Ivy... It’s Jasmine, can I come in?” I asked quietly, after knocking on her door “yeah!” She called, as I stepped in and saw her sitting on her bed “hello... I was just wondering if you wanted to join me and the girls... You know, take your mind of your dad,” I stated to her, as she looked up and smiled at me... Then it wiped itself away “mummy wouldn’t want-” “Nonsense! Come on, join in on the fun,” I smiled at her as she giggled, before jumping off her bed and running over to me, slipping her hand into mine which I had held out for her. “GIRLIES, we have a new member!” I called down the stairs, as Ivy followed me down the stairs and into the kitchen as the girls cheered “aww... Ivy,” the girls all surrounded her giving her cuddles...

Although, we had an unexpected visitor...