Chapter 29

Your hands fisted in your hair. Tears streaming slowly down your face. Reading the open magazine in front of you; this was on the story of you and Aston.

The magazine was on about how you were caught with Aston with or without Ivy. The article then quoted:

[Caught with a girl on the beach. Mr Merrygold is always up for a day with the ladies, especially if it means getting his shirt off! But not only was he caught with a stunning lady, he was also caught with a kid. No one knows if the kid is his or a kid that happened to be near them, and belonged to someone else, but if anyone has any information on that kid, please contact the following number]  

To go with the paragraph, an attached number and photo of you, Aston and Ivy at the beach:

[A few days afterwards, Aston was caught with the same woman, but this time, at a posh and expensive restaurant in London known as The Savoy. The lucky lady was given a treat by the star, of a meal and champagne! Although, during the time of outing with the lady, the star pulled out a stunning piece of jewellery, that she didn’t accept. From then on, the pair got a little tense between each other, even though she did accept the gift a few minutes afterwards.

As the night carried on, the two became quite close in an almost physical touch between their lips, but to disturb it a waiter had walked past, disturbing the teenage heartthrob! After the disturbance, it seemed the lady had taken the blame on herself, as a few minutes afterwards she disappeared into the ladies, returning back with another girl who was Jasmine Haines, the special lady of Marvin Humes, who is also from the successful boy band JLS, with a hand torn on the skin from harming herself in the toilet.

Later on the couple were then caught walking into the mystery lady’s home. Aston was then not seen until the morning. It was obvious that Aston had got some physical attention from the mystery girl, the night previous. Whoever this girl is, she is obviously a girl who has the famous star’s attention!]

This was going to cause major problems! The photos were printed so that your identity was shown crystal clear. You had now grown a fear of leaving the house or walking in the streets just in case someone would recognize you, before torturing you with questions, and properly hatred. You knew that some of JLS’ fans aren’t going to warm up to this straight away! If any of the JLS fans are reading this now, most of them properly hate you now!

Suddenly, something popped into your head! What happens if any of the JLS fan base finds your Twitter account?

Running over to your laptop, you quickly logged onto Twitter to find that your account was just as normal, but you thought that tweeting a cheeky tweet, as you hadn’t been on your account for about two months!

[Wow! Haven’t been on here in ages! Gonna eat some cake :P (The first letter of your name) xx]

You weren’t really going to eat cake; you just needed something to tweet. Although, just as you were about to dispose the magazine and go see Ivy, there was a sudden, loud, but quick knock on your door.