Chapter 15

“Stop- Stop- Stop it!” You squealed, as Aston had you pinned on the living room floor, as he tickled you, making you laugh so hard, you were becoming to come out of breath “stop!” You squealed again, as you were still laughing. Soon after he stopped tickling you, but was still straddling you, as he allowed you to catch your breath back “got your breath back?” He asked, as you smiled “uh huh,” “good,” he whispered, as he brushed your fringe back from your face and gazed into your eyes, as he smiled. Suddenly, he whipped his head up at the living room door, which made you become confused, before you looked at where he was looking, and there stood Ivy humbly at the door clutching hold of her teddy, the picture still in her hand. Tears trickling down her face, before she dropped the picture, turned around and ran back upstairs. “Ivy!” You called her, before sighing, “What’s wrong with her?” Aston asked “she doesn’t like me getting close to men... She’s afraid that I won’t love her as much,” you sighed, as Aston got off you “err... Well... I’ll go, and, err, see you tomorrow?” He asked “yeah, sure... Thanks for coming round,” you said quietly “no problem babe,” he said softly as he saw himself to the door.

“Baby... Ivy... Baby girl, where are you?” You asked quietly, as you walked into her room, but everything was silent and no movement was made. Ivy wasn’t even in her bed! You sighed, as you realized she’d be hiding somewhere in the house. It was obvious that you hurt her “baby... I didn’t mean to hurt you, me and daddy was only having a bit of fun,” you whispered, as you rubbed your right bicep, as you sat on her bed. Although, as you sat there, you stared at the collage of pictures on her wall. “I’m sorry baby,” you whispered, as you removed yourself from her bed, and made your way into your bedroom, and there she lay... Curled up in a ball and crying softly into her teddy. This broke your heart. “Baby,” you whispered, but gasped at the sight of her, she looked terrible. Sitting on the side of her, you stroked her hair and twirled it around your fingers, “baby I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to hurt you-” “You love daddy more than me! I thought you said you couldn’t love anyone more than me... I thought I was your special little girl-” “And baby, you are, you’re my miracle girl, you mean so much to me, you don’t understand... I don’t love daddy more than you, I love you both equally, you’re both my family, and we’re meant to love each other equally-” “That’s not what it seems like,” she cried, this made you sigh and a tear roll down your face, this broke your heart, as your Ivy didn’t feel loved anymore.

Removing yourself from the side of your bed, you walked over to the wardrobe and got dressed, before making your way into the bathroom.

After coming out from the bathroom, you walked over to the side where Ivy wasn’t laying, and climbed in, before spooning her back into your body, although she was still crying “shh baby... I love you,” you whispered to her “I love you to mummy,” she whispered, still crying, but only softer now. You should be more careful, when mucking around with Aston!