Chapter 22

Aston’s POV:

“Babe... Babe... Babe wait!” I called after her, as she hurried herself into the kitchen. I got up and chased after her, into the kitchen where she was standing by the kitchen worktop near the oven. “Babe,” I said quietly and softly to her, as I walked up behind her and placed my hands on to her hips, before turning her around “babe... its fine-” “No... No it’s not; I didn’t mean to do it!” She exclaimed, “babe... Listen to me, its okay... It’s fine honestly!” I whispered to her, as she looked down “look at me... Babe, look at me,” I whispered, as she shook her head. Although, gently I pushed her head up to look at me, with my index finger under her chin, “I’m sorry,” she whispered, as she looked deep into my eyes, making me melt “shh baby... No need to apologize,” I whispered as I brushed her fringe back behind her ear. As I did, the strong eye contact was held, as I moved my head closer to hers slowly, before resting my forehead on hers, and taking in her scent. “You smell beautiful,” I whispered, as she smiled, although it was very faint.

I lifted my forehead up from hers, and went back to holding strong eye contact, my lips moving closer to hers bit by bit. In seconds, I placed my lips gently on to hers, before pulling, performing a quick peck on the lips, but I went in for another, leaving this one to linger for two seconds... Then I went in for another one... And another, before I knew it our lips entwined with each other’s softly, but with a little passion. As our lips continued to meet, my left hand came away from her waist and went to the side of her neck, while my hand slithered more around her back, as I pushed her gently up against the worktop. This kiss was fresh and felt like the first time we kissed, her lips plump and soft like a cushion, as it tasted sweet and cool. Her warm hands were laid across my chest making my body tingle at her touch.

As the kiss continued, I felt her hands slither up around my neck, keeping this kiss strong and forward going. Just then, something clicked into my head... I wanted her, and no other time would be perfect! Although, I was worried, if she would reject me if I make a move, I suppose I had to take the risk!

(Your name)’s POV:

“TAKE ME... FUCKING TAKE ME ALREADY,” your sex goddess in you, was screaming to him. This kiss was going on far too long, but if it goes on any longer, then you knew it would only just be kissing tonight. You was really hoping tonight would bring intimacy then just locking lips.

The reason being was because you haven’t had intimacy within the five years of being a single mum, and having intimacy with ANYONE would be one hell of a treat for you!

Your hopes were dampening... And dampening quickly!

Although, unfortunately, the time had passed if something was going to happen. It looked like nothing was going to happen tonight, it was only going to go to kissing. This was actually killing you! Although, as you decided to drum into your head that nothing more was going to happen, your hands dropped to his shoulders. As your hands dropped, his hands dropped as well, but to your waist, before travelling his hands up your top to land just under your bra. This kicked a mountain high of hope back to your inner sex goddess, who was now just begging for more! As you deepened the kiss, your hands travelled to his shirt, before undoing the first three buttons, before pausing... Then going back to undoing the last four. Although, undoing his shirt had left you with a treat... A six pack and abs, what more could have you asked for? It was deep and rich with touch, it also reminded you of when both you and Aston were five years younger. He only had a small amount of muscle and not much of a six pack, but now it was different, and it showed her had been working out! Weren’t you such a lucky girl?

Your hands skimmed his body, up and over to his shoulders, dragging the shirt off his body, as he suddenly shrugged it off, which meant removing his hands from your body, but you could still feel his hands on your body. While he was taking the rest of his shirt off, your hands had already connected to his belt on his jeans, your lips still connected in all of this, before you unbuckled his belt, and pulling it away from the waistband of his jeans, before hearing a clanging noise of the buckle on the tiled kitchen floor.