Chapter 30

You couldn’t help, but stare at the front door. Wondering on Earth who it may be! It could be: The shopkeeper (the one you stole the magazine from), someone from HEAT magazine, or hopefully Aston! 

“IVY,” you called up to her “yeah!” She called back “shut your bedroom door baby, I have something major to sort out,” you called back, but didn’t wait for a reply. Instead, you carefully walked over to the front door, and tried to make out the person on the other side of the door, through the misty decorated glass, which didn’t allow you to see anything! 

Quickly popping the letter flap up, the only thing you could see was the groin area of this person! But the jeans that this person wore seemed familiar and not only that, this person had the tips of his fingers tucked into his jeans pocket, and on his right arm, you could see the tattoos on his hand. This indicated... Aston! The person you needed to see. 

Swinging the door open, Aston stood there with a HUGE smile on his face, “hello- WHOA!” He gasped, as you had dragged him into the house, before pinning him against the wall as you slammed the door shut “you okay?” He asked, but you just stared at him, before pressing your lips on to his with a hard kiss. From that kiss you felt him relax and hold you perfectly! A little while after you pulled away, but kept your lips near his “I need to talk to you,” you whispered onto his lips, as he smiled “what about?” He whispered softly, as he travelled his lips down to your neck, and pressing his lips tenderly over it, “heat magazine has caught us,” you whispered, as his lips instantly stopped moving. 

Aston’s POV:

“FUCK YOU,” I screamed and threw the magazine across the kitchen, which hit the hallway wall and fell to the floor. The anger pulsing through my body, “Aston, please don’t be mad-” “HOW CAN I NOT BE FUCKING MAD! THIS MAGAZINE IS GOING TO COMPLETELY RUIN YOURS AND IVY’S LIVES! I’VE TRIED MY HARDEST TO HELP YOU TWO AND NOW... Everything is ruined,” I sighed as I slummed myself down on to the kitchen chair behind me, but (Your name) kneeled in front of me, and delicately placed her hands onto my knees, “Aston... Baby, I understand you wanna keep me and Ivy out of the limelight, but I’ll be able to keep us safe,” she said quietly, as I looked deep into her eyes, as she swallowed hard, but then I smiled. The anger seemed to have vanished soon afterwards! “I understand and I know you can keep you and Ivy safe, but do you know how harsh the media can get? And they’ll literally stalk you EVERYWHERE... I know this because of the five years I’ve been in the famous world. I just wanna keep you EXTRA safe... Maybe keeping you around my house for a little while, for at least a week, so I know where you are and I know that you’ll be safe,” I said softly to her, “we can do that, but maybe we’ll be in your way-” “I’d rather you stay with me baby... Then I know where you are when I need you,” “but you can do that here,” you said confused “true... It’s up to you though, you can stay here or come with me,” “well... If I have an emergency, I don’t have a car, so maybe I can move in with you for a week or so,” she spoke quietly as I smiled “good, then I’ll have more fun with you two there, as I live on my own... And not very frequently get the lads over,” “well I have some girls who could come over too,” you smiled as he smiled “okay... Well, get Ivy ready and then I’ll take you round mine,” he smiled as you smiled “okay,” you said sweetly.

Although, everything was soon going to come out of hand!