Danger

Hey guys! Omg please don't kill me, I needed to take a break from wattpad for a while but hey at least I'm back now. This chapter is dedicated to ashbear327 btw. Keep the comments coming guys, I really enjoy reading them and if you have questions I'd be happy to answer them. 

Enjoy this new chappy :)

Recap: 

Scorpius!" I wanted to scream but I was gagged. 

I watched the whole scene unfold in front of me, for a moment there I thought Scorpius would give in. But he didn't, he knew me too well. 

The Malfoy ring he gave me began to shimmer the moment he left to put up wards at the other side of the bushes. In a matter of five minutes, I was taken, captured and gagged. They even plucked a few strands of my hair for polyjuice potion. 

I shivered, the cold from stone floor of my cell is seeping through my dress. 

At least my Dad, Scorpius and Mr. Malfoy didn't give in to my captor's little trick. 

Speaking of my captors, here they come. 

"Well, well, well. Lily Luna Potter. What a pleasant surprise." 

"Riddle." I hissed through my gag. 

He laughed, an evil laugh. "Look at you hopeless, wandless no one to help you." 

I struggled through my restraints and he laughed even harder. "There's not use in doing that now my dear." He walked towards me and caressed my cheek. "You are one beautiful witch Miss Potter, sadly you are on the good side and I don't want to fraternize with the enemy." I pulled away from his disgusting touch. 

Cassius smirked. "Oh I like a challenge Miss Potter. After I'm done with obliterating every inch of the good side, I will make sure that you are mine."

No! I wanted to scream bloody murder. 

"You will be mine Lily Potter and Scorpius Malfoy will die a slow painful death." 

Scorpius Malfoy 

My heat is pounding. Louder. Louder. 

She's here in front of me. 

She's chained to the wall. 

She's bruised. 

She's beaten. 

The Malfoy ring in her finger flashing a dangerous read. 

The life in her hair's long gone. 

Her skin a deathly pale. 

"Lily!" I ran to her. 

But something prevented me to come to her. There's an invisible wall separating us both. She was crying. 

I used every hex I knew at school. 

But failed.

I dropped to the floor kneeling. 

So close and yet so far. My Lily. 

"Scorpius I love you." She sobbed. 

Why is she saying that?

"Lily...Lily...I-I love you."

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." A voice purred. 

"Riddle." I hissed through gritted teeth.

The loath I feel for this man.

"Let her go!" I screamed.

"Tsk, tsk. Such in a hurry Malfoy."