Friends At Last

~Lily Potter

I woke up a bit light headed from last night's frightening events & I must admit Madam Pomfrey's concution is wicked. I tried to stand up, but stong arms are locked into my body, then I realized what had happened last night. Scorpius kissed me, full on the lips & now I feel the slight red blush coming its way to my cheeks.

"Scorpius", I whispered.

No response.

"Scorpius!"

Still no ressponse.

"Scorpius!!"

Merlin! 

"SCORPIUS HYPERION MALFOY! YOU WAKE UP THIS BLOODY INSTANCE OR I SWEAR I'LL HEX YOU INTO COMPLETE OBLIVION!", I screamed at the top of my lungs which made him & Albus wake up.

I managed to show a cheeky grin. Great job Lily, I told myself. 

"What the bloody hell was that?", Scorpius cursed under his breath obviously quite irritated. 

"I need you to let me go Scorp, I really need to use the loo!"

"What the-For the love of SALAZAR SLYTHERIN, WOMAN! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MALFOY'S ARMS?"

I snorted and Scorpius let me go only to watch me & my brother quarel like little monngrels!

"As if you don't sleep with your arms around a Malfoy", I snapped back.

"Lily!"

"Alright! I'm sorry! I think We lost it last night and-"

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Silencio!, there that would keep your blabbing mouth closed while I'm trying to explain."

That felt good, I just hexed my older brother!

"Now as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted & intimidated, I just couldn't find the will to sleep last night, so Scorpius just comforted me. Merlin's beard Albus! Stop jumping to conclusions & thank Scorpius for saving my bloody life!"

I glared at him.

"Well?"

"Um. . . Lily I think your brother is still under the silencing hex.", Scorpius reminded.

"Oh right sorry!"

"Alright! Malfoy-Ouch! Lily! I just had that stiched up!"

"SAY HIS NAME!"

"Scorpius, I owe you loads for saving our little red head angel."

I slapped his arm.

"Lily Luna Potter! Stop hitting me already. You're becoming more like Mum each passing slap, & mind you she's quite scary when she's mad.!"

"Don't mention it mate", Scorpius replied laughing his head off.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. Finally. . . . friends at last.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to update soon but I will be not so often since I'm really busy with school & you know how hard it is when you try to keep up school with football, hobbies, reading, studying , you get the picture haha! Well, don't forget to comment , vote & fan! I was not suppose to update but when I checked my profile I saw 145 reads :) And that already means quite a lot to me. :) 

So now the old foes beacame the new mates :) The next chapter the Golden Trio, Professor Dumbledore, Professor Snape, Draco Malfoy, and Lucius Malfoy will pay this chapter a little visit :) Hope I won't get you down!. Bye for now! [Longest Author's Note So far!]

~Jane Malfoy