Halloween, At The Brim of Death's Bucket

The voices never stopped hissing. I carelessly ran to the direction of the voices & out in the Forbbiden forest. I turned around & when I faced north a dark figure was standing before me. 

"I see you have followed your instinct Miss Potter, very much like your father who can understand snake  language."

The hair on my back rose. I am in big trouble.

"Who are you?", I asked shaking.

He chuckled which made me scared even more. I reached to grab my wand from behind my back when it suddenly flew to his direction.

"Nah ah ah, not so fast. I wouldn't try that if I were you."

~Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy

As I watched Lily ran outside my first thought was to follow her. Tell her that I'm her mystery admirer. I wanted to tell her I fancied her. Yes, that's right my views changed. I realized I am deeply in love with that woman. 

I paced & walked to the direction where she left. I saw a dark cloak from a far & I knew by the cold breeze that she is in fact in trouble. 

I was abruptly stopped by a voice I always loathed to hear.

"Malfoy, you are not allowed to leave."

"And what gives you authority to tell me that Potter?"

"I'm head Boy Malfoy remeber that"

I just snickered and continued to make my way to the backdoors.

"Stop, or I would call Mr. Filch to kick you out of here."

"Look, Potter, Just so you know I saw your sister running off to the direction of the forbbiden forest . She is following a cloaked man. And I know exacly what's going to happen to her if you don't let me go & bring her back here."

"Why would I believe you."

"We may have differences, but this is about Lily."

"Alright I'll come with you."

I nodded & we went looking for Lily. 

~Albus Severus Potter

My mind keeps on screaming in my bloody head not to trust this bloke. But this is Lily & I promised Mum & Dad I will protect her with everything I could do. I was following Malfoy's steps when I heard voices.

Habasha syntha qwene. Solva shana hese. [I will avenge the fallen. And you will perish]

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"The voices?"

"What voices? Stop downplaying Potter."

I snorted. Why would I down play anything at a time like this? I walked ahead of him. Behind some bushes I saw the cloaked figure circling Lily. I was frightened by the sight. Her eyes were pure black & she was screaming in pain.

I placed a finger on my mouth to silence Malfoy. 

"Stupefy!", we both shouted.

The figure deflected the spell & Lily dropped to the floor with her eyes closed. Malfoy dueled the man  & he abruptly stopped & binded put a binding spell on the both of us & we dropped our wands.

"Who are you & what have you done with her?", I spat with venom of hatred in it. 

He did not reply, he instead dropped the hood that covered his face. It revealed a man with pale white skin, long  black hair & blue eyes. I was about to ask again who he was when Malfoy spoke.

"Cassius?"

"Cousin Scorpius"