Bewilderment

~Lily Luna Potter

Finally after a week being stuck at the hospital wing with Albus & Scorpius, I could finally get back to class. Although I must admit I'll miss those sweets my friends gave me from Honeydukes everytime they visit me. It's also been a week since the Halloween Incident, I felt a tad scared but I was assured to be protected whilst under Hogwarts' roof & not to mention Aurors lurking about in the school.

"Lily! Good to see your face again!", Hugo acclaimed with a mouth full of pudding.

"Argh, good to see you too.", I replied back with a small smile followed by a disgusted look on my face.

Before I was aware of anything else people from different houses started to welcome me back which completely annoyed me, please I don't need that much attention.  Hugo, Roxanne & I had classes with the Scamander twins so we moved out of the great hall to our Ancient Runes class with Professor Clearwater, Uncle Percy's wife. 

The thing is, I can't concentrate well today. I smiled as I remebered Scorpius entering the Great Hall with Albus like old mates & when he saw me drooling over him (which I completely deny) he winked at me & muttered 'later at the library, five'. I can't wait to see him. The kiss last week still lingered in my brain. I'm so messed up, I wonder if he feels the same way.

Classes did eventually end after some boring subjects. It was four so I've decided to clear my mind off of things whilst sitting infront of the black lake. I was about to close my eyes shut when Edward Zabini interrupted me.

"McGonagall wants you in her office at five pm sharp.", He said politely.

"What?"

Oh no, what about my date with Scorpius?

"I said-"

"I know I heard you, But what for?"

"Its very urgent though."

He suddenly walked away, but before he went back to the castle he added,

"Oh, don't worry Potterette, Malfoy's needed too. You don't have to worry about missing your little date."

He smirked devilishly  obviously pleased at what he said to me on the other hand I was blushing like crazy. 

I grabbed my rustack & ran do the headmisstress' office. Merlin's pants, what was that password again? I was searching for possible passwords in my brain when I heard a velvet voice say,

"Wolfric"

I jumped at the voice & owner of the voice wrapped his arm around my waist as we waited for the large bird to reveal the staircase.

"Miss me?", Scorpius mumbled in my hair.

"A bit."

We ascended to the stairs in silence afraid of what's in store for the both of us. We knocked & was willingly welcomed. I was stunned at what I saw.

"Mom,Dad?", Scorpius & I said in unision.

___________________________________________________________________

~Hello there :) Sorry for the short chapter. Could I ask my readers  a favor? Could you per say add a comment or vote? Please! I would appreciate it. Anyway find out more in the next chapter :)

~Jane Malfoy