Voices of The Enemy

The cold wind signaled the almost end of October. But for me it's more than just the usual wind. I feel eyes behind my back but whenever I turn around there's no one but a crowd of buzzing people in Hogsmeade.

"Lily, Are you alright?', Luciana asked.

"Um. . Yeah."

"Are you sure? Who were you looking at?", Roxanne resorted.

"No one, nobody. Let's go to visit Uncle George's shop first before we go shopping for dresses", I replied quickly.

"Oh, & can we go to honeydukes? I need some sweets", Rose smiled. 

And we all nooded.

After visiting Uncle George & went to Honeydukes & we finally bought the perfect dresses.

Mine was a white off-shoulder dress with diamond beads on it which sparkles when the light hits it, I also bought some white wedges. Luciana promised to do my hair & make up.

Her dress was a black tube, with green bead sequence on it which she matched with black heels.

Rose's was a red spaghetti strap dress with a black belt, while Roxanne's was a pink one with one shoulder strap. We all picked the perfect dresses & ran back to the castle to start with our make up. Since Rose was a prefect she had to rush her make up & help with the decorations, but still looked beautiful.

I gasp at Luciana's beautiful work on my hair. It looks so beautiful. I gave her a long hug.

"Let's go rock the party!", Luciana shouted.

"I never knew you were that crazy about parties Luciana.", Roxanne joked.

"Please call me Lucy"

"Alright then, Lucy, Roxanne let's go!"

"Wait, isn't Lysander picking you up?"

Oh yeah. Him I totally forgot.

"um to be honest I don't know"

I told them I'll meet him at the party. Speaking of the party the great hall was amazing. It clearly shows Halloween spitrits. The music was loud & everyone enjoyed dancing, I skipped dancing & went to sit on one of the tables. 

"Hey beautiful", Lysander's husky voice made my head snap up.

I could smell a bit of firewhiskey from his mouth.

"Um. . . hey. Merlin! Are you drunk?"

"Just a little. Want to dance?"

Before I could refuse, he grabbed my hand & started to dance. I was just standing awkwardly at the dancing Scamander twin before me. I quickly ran back to the table. Panting I grabbed a punch & started to drink. The same cold wind blew behind my back again & I could feel eyes behind my back.  I saw a dark cloaked figure near one of the exits & no prefect seems to be guarding it. It suddenly disappeared. Then I herd voices.

'Hashala sinta sembre latah. Hysaya simbra fise. Haya Tera salem sine' (parstle tongue) 

[Come & follow me. Daughter of Harry Potter. Come in the dark forest]

____________________________________________________________________-

~Honestly this chapter creeped me out. But find out who this parstle mouth is. Obviously not Voldemort. Don't forget to Vote & Commet :)

~Jane Malfoy