Qudditch Match

~Hi again. So how did you like the first part of the quidditch games? I hope it's not soo boring. I do wonder on what Scorpious would do in the middle of the story. Any way to put a sense into clearness this story is not only focused on Lily's love story but also her life story. Who knows maybe history might repeat itself for the third time, if you know what I mean. :) Please comment & vote!

~Jane Malfoy

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Lily Luna Weasley Potter

"Where bravery fills the air . . . "

"No house that you can't compare. . ."

"Home of the protectors & mighty heroes!. . ."

"Gryffindor Gryffindor! Home of  the brave Heroes!"

And with that comes a loud crack of applaus. 

"Great ambition pure of blood. . . "

"Is what slytherin is all about!. . ."

"We carry our pride with honor & glory. . ."

"Slytherin Slytherin home of glory!. . . "

And with that also comes a loud crack of applaus.

We all mounted our brooms & flew to our spots before Mcgonagall spoke.

"Good Morning Hogwarts", she spoke in a formal voice.

"I am profoundly proud to open the first Quidditch match to finally begin. And now with out further distractions, let the game. . . . begin!", and with that the golden snitch circled around the air & with a swift move it darted & moved around the court. 

"Lily!

I quickly caught the Quaffle in my hands & hurridly rushed to the goal. Before I poised to shoot, Malfoy shot me a wicked smirk & soon enough I mentally recovered & gave the first shot on the other side & he missed it! 

"Ten points for gryffindor!"

And the crowd went uncontrollably wild. 

The game went on & on with gryffindor as the leader. It was a thirty to ten game. I was surprised though Scorpius Malfoy let me take my shot, did he really? Nah I'm must be bonkers. 

"Albus Potter is hot on the tails of the snitch!"

What?! No! This is not happening. I placed a head on my forehead. This is truly without a doubt happening. 

"ALBUS POTTER CAUGHT THE SNITCH! 150 POINTS FOR SLYTHERIN!"

Great. I should've had forseen that. Next time I'll be the seeker.