Red Rose

Finally! A chapter! Sorry for not uploading I was a tad busy these days. So I so appreciate the reads but the votes :( may I ask for some? Pretty please! Ha-ha. So yeah, um without further a due. . . tan tara tan tan ta! Chapter 13 everybody!

~Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy

"In Azkaban? Are you mental father? Who would we bloody visit there?"

Father must have taken pixie dust, I swear he's gone all loony!

"None other than Lucius son"

"Mother! Tell him he's barking mad!"

"He's not mad darling.", she sighed.

"We'll do anything to keep you all safe again.", she continued whilst looking at the Potters.

"Lucius Malfoy? The Lucius Malfoy?", Lily suddenly asked.

"Yes dear, the death eater.", Harry Potter answered.

"He might now about Riddle's whereabouts."

"And you don't?"

"I may be an ex-deatheater but I'll never do anything to hurt my son Harry."

He just nodded apologetically.

My father really didn't have a happy childhood, he told me, he was forced to leave childhood in an early age & also was forced to beacome a deatheater.I winced at the word, I'm used to hearing it now a days since its the talk of the history books besides  the famous Golden Trio, Albus Dumbledore, The Batlle of Hogwarts even my very own father was part of history. But with my father around I shivered, he was once a convicted death eater together with my grandparents, even our Manor was made the headquarters of the deatheaters not to mention that our old dining room was used for regular meetings with Voldemort.

There was an eirie silence until Professor McGonagall spoke.

"I believe that Mr. Malfoy & Ms Potter should proceed to the Great Hall for dinner whilst I speak with you all.", she said whilst turning to our parents direction.

We bid our parents good bye & made our way to the staircase.

"Lily", I groaned to keep her from walking.

"Scorpius!", she mimicked.

I plastered a smirk on my face, she's really pushing me further. She stopped walking and was a step lower than me. I hel the urge to kiss her right here, right now. Stop! Malfoy! Focus!

Orchadieus

"A red rose for the beautiful Lily."

She just smiled, and blushed? Oh Merlin, she looks so hot when she blushes!

"Ironic isn't it? A rose for a lily.", I said dryly

"So you were HM. Hyperion Malfoy.", she said plainly.

So she knew all along, witty & beautiful indeed! I can't take this anymore I want her to be mine!

'Lily, I don't know what we are right now but-"

She cut me off with her red lips, I returned her kissed with more passion. She sighed into my mouth. God, this girl's driving me crazy.We both broke away to get as much air as we both needed,  we rested at each other's foreheads just looking into each other's eyes. I could possibly get lost in those beautiful green eyes when someone cleared their throat.

"Rose!", Lily screamed whilst her cheeks burned.

"Weaselette."

"Malfoy."

"Guys! Hello I'm still here!"

"This isn't a snogging cubicle guys! Get a room! Mind you I'm a prefect, its a good thing I'm not in the    mood to give you both detention.", she explained.

Lily let out a sigh of relief.

"You wouldn't tell Mum will ya?"

She sighed.

"Of course not, you're like a little sister to me Lilian."

"Excuse me to break your touching family moment, but why are you here Weaseltte?"

"Just so you know Malfoy, Aunt Ginny & Uncle Harry called for me, for I'll be expecting Mum & Dad in a few minutes."

"Okay.", I said in a sing songy voice.

We left the Weaseltette much to my happiness.

"Could you stop calling her Weaselette? She has a name you know."

"If she calls me by my name too."

"Blimey, you both are really stubborn."

"So are we now. . um. .", I was speechless.

"Of course we are, I didn't snog you for nothing!"

I just smiled at Lily, the wonderful girl I could now call mine.