Where Dreams Come True {36}

Niall's PoV.

"Disney World?!" I jump up and down with excitement as we enter Epcot.

I look back at Harry, Liam and Louis.

Liam has his arm around Harry, resting his hand on Harry's stomach. We found out this morning Harry is pregnant too. Now We will get to experience mood swings together!

That's right! Harry and I are prego buddy's! Well that's what Harry says.

"Babe." Louis says laughing as he walks closer to me. "You knew we were here when we were outside the park."

"I know, but this is just so Ahhhhhhh!" I chuckle as Harry and Liam join our side.

"I'm glad you're happy, and not board since this is Disney." I look at Louis with disbelief.

"We may be in our 20's but We are still all kids at heart." Harry adds on, We all agree and head towards a ride.

-later-

"you totally cheated." Liam days playfully.

"No we didn't. You guys just sucked." I tell Harry and Liam. We all laugh as we exit the building.

"You can't even cheat when playing test track." Louis states, which is true.

"You can if you try hard enough." I shake my head as I chuckle at Harry.

"Where are we going now?" I ask Louis.

"Magic Kingdom." I smile at his answer.

We rented a car so we wouldn't have to wait for the bussed, and that way, we can stay late and watch the fireworks and avoid the stuffy buses.

On the drive to magic kingdom, we listen to the radio silently, as we do our best impersonations of each other.

Right now they are trying to do an Irish accent for me.

When it gets to Louis' turn, I laugh hysterically. It takes me a bit to calm down, and when I do, all the lads have smiles on their faces.

"You always laugh at everything Louis says and does." Liam mentions.

"True!" Harry pats my shoulder, smiling brightly at me. "But I think it's cute."

"Well, I like laughing?" I say, but it sounds more like a question.

"I love Niall's laugh, so it's a win win situation for us." Louis says, beaming with joy.

I place my hand on my stomach. Still no baby bump. I just found out around 1 week ago though, so that's expected.

Before I know it, we are walking through the Magic Kingdom gates, and obviously, the first thing I do is buy one of those special Disney balloons.

The ones that have a mickey head balloon in the middle of a clear balloon. I hold it in my left hand, as Louis hold my right hand. We walk down the middle of the streets, In between the shops.

"Thank you for taking us here Louis." I say, looking at him lovingly.

I look to my right. Harry and Liam walk hand in hand 1 foot away from us. I smile at the couple, and they smile back.

Louis stops walking, so I do too.

Louis' PoV.

Now is that time. I look at what we are approaching, I decided to do it soon. I fiddle with the object in the pocket.

I want to do it here, in front of the Cinderella castle, today on our 2 year anniversary.

I watch as Niall smiles over at the Lirry couple.

I stop once we are right where I want to do it. Niall turns to me, a questioning look on his face, making him look adorable.

I each over and take the balloon out of his hand, handing it to Liam before he steps back a bit, taking Harry with him.

Liam takes the balloon, and pulls his phone out. I already talked to Liam about this. Harry doesn't know though, he would probably have told Niall about this.

"I have one more surprise for you Niall."

"What Is it Lou?" He asks, a smile growing that lights up my world. I grab a hold of both of his hands, and thankfully he doesn't notice mine shaking. I'm honestly no nervous right now.

"Nialler, Neil, Ni, Niall." I kiss his hands lightly, making him blush.

"God I Love you Ni. You have no idea." I chuckle.

"We tell each other everyday Lou." I smile at the love of my life.

"And I'll keep saying it for the rest of my life, because I mean it! I love you! I really do. I have made.... countless mistakes and stupid choices, but loving you, isn't one of them. You make me feel free Niall."

I look around and see a few people watching, which draws more people in, but right now Niall is only focused on me.

"From the day we first met, I knew, there would be something special about you. I didn't know what,  but I was right. You are one of a kind. And you have a hot Irish accent, so that's a plus. You are a prince. My prince. You deserve a fairy tale Niall, and I want to give that to you. Today is our 2 year anniversary, and we are in front of the Cinderella castle, what better time to do this?" Niall gives me a questioning stare, but he doesn't speak, knowing I'll keep talking.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is..." I pause, and get down on one knee. I pull out the small black box containing the ring. Niall gasps, covering his mouth. A few tears brim his crystal eyes.

"Niall James Horan, be my king? Will you marry me?" Niall nods as tears stream down his pale cheeks.

"Yes Yes Yes!!!" I slip on his ring, and the crowd applauds. I stand up, and we share a sweet kiss. He hugs me tight as he cries and laughs into my shoulder. I feel a few tear in my eyes but I don't care. I can hear people departing from the crowd, commenting on how cute that was, or how happy we look, making me smile even wider.

I pull away from the hug slightly, and rest my forehead against his. "Hello Fiancé." Niall whispers to me. I kiss him sweetly as I cares his soft cheek.

When he pulls away, I feel Harry and Liam create a group hug. Niall speaks up, making all of us smile, because of course, Niall knows just what to say.

"I just so happy, that we all finally decided to Stop Hiding"

A/N:

Hi guys!

So.... This was the last chapter!

And yes, I did end -in cheesiest way I could- with the title of the story!

There may be some of you that are happy this story Is done, some that are sad, and some that just generally don't care at all. I think I'm a mix of all 3. I'm sad it's done, because I enjoyed writing for you people. I'm glad, because I think it started to get a it boring near the end. Finally, a small percentage of me doesn't care, because I think this piece of writing isn't the best.

This was my first time writing an original story like this. I found it fun, challenging, and a little relaxing, Per say.

There is going to be an Epilogue, just encase you want to know. It won't be long, just a couple hundred words to sum up the story. A cute little Nouis moment to conclude this all.

Now,

I hope you have an astounding day!!  

- Laylania xxx