2. I'll stay with you forever

"...lay your head on my shoulder, I want you to know
I'll stay with you forever as we both get old..."

I'LL STAY WITH YOU FOREVER
(it's kinda mature at the end)

"Louis!" I scream, laughing loudly while sitting down on my friend's knees.

"Niall! What's up, buddy?" Louis asks a bit surprised with my sudden display of affection and closeness towards his person.

"Nothing, I just came to give you a hug!" I force a smile as I look up at him, my hands wrapping themselves around his body.

"You're too cute." He chuckles, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

I flash Louis a bright smile and hide my face in his chest, sighing. My mood instantly changing, as my thoughts wander to events that took place barely minutes ago.

"Let me guess..." Louis gazes at me, his look showing pure concern for my person. "You and Harry fought again?"

I look down and nod, closing my eyes. Is it really that obvious?

"What happened?" he asks, rubbing my back in comforting manner.

"Remember when Harry threw a fit because I had eaten his ice cream? Well, I promised him to buy a new one, but of course I had to forget. And now he's angry with me." I sigh, frustrated.

"It's pretty silly." Louis chuckles. "I'm sure he'll get over it soon."

"But I'm tired of it!" I say, my hands flying into the air. "He shouts at me for every stupid mistake. He tells me to shut up whenever I come to just talk to him." I close my eyes, feeling them well up with hot tears, and I definitely don't want to act like a hormonal teenager, crying over every stupid problem in front of my best friend. "He doesn't kiss me or cuddle me anymore... I'm really trying not to get on his nerves and all, but he always shuts me out." A single tear streams down my cheek, the next ones chasing after it soon. "What do I do wrong? Am I not good enough?" I sob out.

"Niall, sh," Louis ruffles my hair, talking to me in calming tone. "It's not your fault. You're a wonderful person and I can't imagine anyone better for Harry than you-"

"Then why doesn't he love me anymore?" I interrupt Louis, seeing his face fall at my query. But being honest, it also shatters my heart to say that out loud.

"He loves you, he does. You just need to give him more time. Soon everything will be okay." He assures me quickly, as if he is scared, I would want to break up with Harry. But it isn't the case, even in a far worse situation than the current one, I wouldn't have the heart to do that, my love for that brunette fella is way too deep to ever fade.

"How do you know?" I sniffle.

"I just do." He sends me a small smile, looking me in the eyes. Then, his gaze wanders somewhere over my shoulder only to stop at one point there. "Look, your love boy is here!"

I turn around reluctantly. I know that my ruffled hair, puffy cheeks and red eyes are enough for anyone to claim that I've been crying, and it for sure isn't the state I'd like Harry to see me in right now.

"I'm sorry, Niall," Harry speaks up, sounding genuinely guilty, taking me there by a surprise. I glance at him taken aback; almost not believing that the apology, I've nevertheless heard so clearly, came straight out of his mouth. "I'm sorry for shutting you out, for shouting at you... I'm sorry for everything I did in the past weeks that hurt you. I really didn't intend to cause you any pain, and I promise not to put you through all of this ever again. If you give me a chance, I will explain everything, but you have to agree to go on a date with me tomorrow," he says, his voice the most serious I've ever heard him speak, however I can sound the nerves, he sure is feeling, hidden somewhere in between his words.