11. Can you feel the warmth (MATURE)

"...with my hands around your neck
can you feel the warmth, yeah
'cause my kiss goes down you..."

CAN YOU FEEL THE WARMTH
(again Mature whoops)

"Harry."

Someone shakes my shoulder gently.

"Harry." I recognize the voice, it speaks with Irish accent; it's Niall.

I force my eyes to open, and my brows furrow in confusion when I see that outside is still dark.

"What the hell do you want, Niall?!" I ask, my voice a bit raspy after sleeping. I know I sound rude, but disturbing my precious sleep is considered a crime in my dictionary.

"I'm sorry I woke you up," Niall says quietly, looking down, his actions telling me he feels nothing but guilty. I see how he bites his bottom lip, then closing his eyes and inhaling deeply. He opens his mouth, and looks into my eyes.

"I was really cold, and I couldn't sleep so I... I came to you, wondering if... if maybe, by any chance you... you could, um." Even in the dark I can see his pink blush and I bit my lip to prevent myself from leaning in to kiss that precious face of his.

After a few seconds of silence, not really knowing what to do, I just sway up my comforter, silently asking Niall to join me in bed.

He quickly jumps inside as if he was afraid, I would change my mind and kick him out of my room, but he can't be more wrong because this is all I've ever wanted.

"Thanks," he mumbles, getting comfortable under my comforter.

"No problem," I reply.

After a while of debating whether I should or shouldn't, I just go for it as I pull an arm around Niall's body. His back now is pressed to my bare chest so that I'm actually spooning him. And hell it does feel amazing.

"You really must've been cold." I chuckle, noticing that Niall is wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants while all I have on myself are black Calvin Klein boxers.

For a while it's silent, no one says a word. I wouldn't say it is uncomfortable that way, but with Niall so close to me, I can't help imagining all the things I could do to him and it makes the moment a bit awkward, at least for me.

Not being able to resist myself, I carefully put my hand under Niall's shirt, letting my fingertips to trace his soft skin.

His muscles tense, goosebumps instantly form on his body. I wait for him to pull away, to question my actions, but when he doesn't utter a word, it's like a sign for me to go on.

My hand slowly goes up, until my finger traces his nipple. I play with it for a while, feeling it harden under my touch.

My hand traces its way down, until I'm stopped when I touch the material of his sweatpants. Hesitating for a moment, I slowly put my hand under the cloth.

In the silence of the night, I'm able to hear how Niall's breathing quicken, when my hand rests on a bulge that is forming in his boxers.

"You said you were cold so I decided to warm you up," I explain with a smirk, and Niall looks at my face, his eyes wide open, mouth slightly agape.

"Harry," he says. His voice sounds like a warning, at the same time his accent is thicker than ever as he holds back the pleasurable moans I can tell.

"Do you want something?" I question, my smirk not once leaving my face as I start to palm him over the material of his boxers.

"I- you- don't stop!" he begs desperately.