26. You really know how to make me cry

"...no fair
you really know how to make me cry
when you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared..."

YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME CRY

    Niall is standing in the corner of the room, wiping his sweaty palms on the pants that he's got on. The weather is unbearable today, the sun burning his skin and making breathing almost impossible.

"It's the last person for today," informs him the bodyguard as he opens the door and lets in the next fan. Niall's eyes are set on the doorframe prepared for literally everything, from crying girls to screaming boys, obsessed adults and cute kids, but not this, not him. He clutches his hands at the sides of his body, lips in a thin line and he just stares, wishing it was everyone but him.

"Niall?" asks the deep voice.

Hello, Harry fucking Styles.

But Niall remains silent. He can't believe Harry's still got the decency to show up, to ruin this as well.

"Niall, I want to apologise." His green eyes are hopeful as the innocent look tries to mask every word that's ever been shared between them, and words hurt.

"Niall," he repeats, putting his arms on the boy's shoulders.

However Niall's quick, it's as if he was electrocuted when he takes a step back.

"Don't touch me." he whispers, albeit his words are harsh, colder than ice.

"Come on, Niall, don't be like this," Harry says, taking a step forward and forcing his arms around Niall's frame. And this time the Irishman doesn't fight him, he hasn't got enough strength to do so.

"I know you still love me."

And as brutal and pathetic as it sounds, it's the truth. After all these years, sleepless nights, terrible fights and stinging words, Niall still does fucking love him.

He keeps his hands to the side, not embracing Harry, not returning back the hug because he's too weak to do so, and meanwhile he just wonders if this nightmare will ever end. That's all he wishes for.

"Time's up!" says the bodyguard and Harry remains in a hug for a second more before he takes a step back and turns around. And there's no goodbye but the words, "I'll be waiting for you after the concert."

The doors shut close and with them Niall's limp body falls to the ground, his back pressed against the wall as he hugs his knees to his chest, hiding his face in his hands and then he cries. Cries for the lost battles. Cries for his pathetic, weak self. Cries for all the times he wished he'd been strong enough to say no but failed. Cries for the days when he'll be free yet will they ever even come?

OCEAN EYES - BILLIE EILISH

So just a short one I've just written cause I'm too lazy to actually start my English assingment.

Love,

Jade