27. Keeping that tempo right without you

"...I feel it deep inside without you, yeah
know how to satisfy
keeping that tempo right without you, yeah
pictures in my mind on replay..."

KEEPING THAT TEMPO RIGHT WITHOUT YOU

Niall's been bored for some time now. As asinine as the act of being bored is, that's the certain fact. He has found no motivation to put his dwindling efforts into anything productive. And some say a motivation is a trait that never disappears. If so, Niall needs a guide who'd aim his life in the right direction and give him the light or other poetic shit people like to cite so much in moments like such.

However, the ability to live in the 21st century for sure has some positive aspects. For instance, god bless the imaginative person who invented that gorgeous wonder - smartphones. Those are lifesavers of the current population. One click and the boredom is no longer present, vaguely remaining in the memory of the preoccupied with bogus reality mind.

There's a message. A photo sent from Harry Styles. And Niall smiles, mirroring the similar smile captured and frozen on the screen of his phone. It's just a selfie, but it's so much more at the same time. For it's the selfie of a person who shares his heart, his love, his soul, his time, his bed, his fridge and his beer with Niall. And in between, they also share other things. Things that may not be discussed here forever left to wander in the tenderness of the night, hidden away by the heavy coat of the infinite darkness.

And there's a crazy idea, but those like to linger around and tempt. So Niall allows himself to be tempted, carried away by the crazy illusion. He's going to do it, yes, he's actually going to make the best sex tape in the world.  

He doesn't know what to do or how to do it, but his hand kinda goes down to the zipper of his jeans, pulls them down and it somehow goes from there. In the middle, he takes his phone and opens the Instagram app. 

He records a video. Just a small snap that shows his head rested on a pillow, eyelids closed, messy hair, lips parted with a soft moan escaping them. It lasts hardly a second, but he presses send anyway. He knows this is not the last video like such he's going to send today, just a minute more and he will make another attempt. And then, oh he can't wait to witness Harry's reaction.

But then there's a thought, a thought that makes him sit straight as he quickly unlocks his phone to see that he has a right to be terrified. He has posted the video on his Instagram story, available for everyone to watch.

"Oh fuck."

LOVE MYSELF - HAILEE STEINFELD

Inspired by the situation that took place a few days ago when Niall actually posted a weird video on his Instagram story that he later said was meant "for a friend". Sure as hell it was, I and my dear evil girl don't think so. But seriously, when I saw it, I went like "bitch, this looks like a sex tape" and things progressed from there.

Love,

Jade