| prologue |

.....

Concept 1;~ "from friends to lovers"
.....

I am y/n and I am you.

I went from forest lake high to Seoul South Korea to Bighit entertainment to  where I am now and that is on top of the world and  this is my story, your story.

The story of your life alongside some of the greatest people that you have ever come to meet and encounter ,the greatest friend that anyone could ask for and no matter what the person you will always love.

Jeon Jeongguk.

And this my amazing readers is where it all began..

——————-
Bighit entertainment

|  To miss Y/n L/n ,

We are pleased to inform you that after careful consideration and seeing all the hard work that you have immersed yourself in tremendously over the years, we delightfully invite you to join us at bighit entertainment on the 29th of may 2017  for an audition amongst many other people of your generation. We ask that you arrive on time and get settled into the  guest house turned dormitories early.

In the enclosed leaflet below you will find two plane tickets one for yourself  and one for a friend or family member of your choosing.
We hope to see you soon.

Yours sincerely, Bang Pd Nim

and the directors of management at Bighit Entertainment.

————
Lets start from the very beginning 🏴