ch 4.|| violently tremble

As i took my shower i replayed everything that had just happened over in my head on a slow repeat.

I got out and changed into my outfit. Something comfy since we were dancing and recording for the first time together today.

I sat on my bed for a little while since we didnt have to leave for another hour and decided to listen to music when i got a text from jungkook.

Kookie: y/n you done your shower?

Y/n: yeah jungkookie whats up?

Kookie: are we okay after this morning?

Y/n: bwo?

Kookie: dumbass you know what happened this morning 😑

Y/n: ohhh you mean the incident where you found me so unbelievably attractive that you couldn't keep your hands off me ;)

Kookie: you have a strange memory since from what i remember you were on top of me .

Y/n: okay you can shhh now . That wasn't my fault.

Kookie : are we okay though i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable .

Y/n : you didn't make me feel uncomfortable of course we're okay .

Get into my room now and hug me since you're obviously not convinced .

Kookie : cominggg.

_

Jungkooks POV

I walked into y/n's room and saw her lying on her bed with her back facing me until she turned around

"come here" , I couldn't not smile while i walked over to her and gave her a hug .

she buried her face into my neck while i wrapped my arms around her waist.

"your something else you know that jeon jungkook" she whispered in my ear

"yeah I guess i am" i replied while squeezing her tighter

CLICK!

We both turned around to find jimin and hoseok taking pictures of the two of us hugging but the second they saw us they ran away causing y/n to run after them... 'aish that girl' i thought to myself she really is amazing.

Time skip

As punishment for taking pictures of me without my consent i made
Jimin and jhope carry me on there backs to the studio where bang pd nim, kayla ,mark and jackson were waiting .

Y/n pov

As we walked inside jungkook came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist while resting his head on my shoulder i pushed my face up against his almost like i was nuzzling him it was cute.

Everyone in the room was looking at us including jackson which made me uncomfortable.

It might have been odd at first but after a while they all became aware of the playful relationship that jungkook and i shared .

Many weeks went by and jungkook and i got closer ,and more acquainted with each other but the thing was that even though we weren't in a relationship everyone knew there was something there .

To us it was a strong friendship but since the rest of bts wouldn't stop teasing us about it ,it became harder to hide my feelings for the boy especially when we were paired up to learn say you wont let go by james arthur and dance to it .