ch 13.|| trust :/

*a/n - read with sad music .*

Three months in.

I walked off stage with my eyes shut tight due to the sudden wave of nausea that had just hit me, only opening them to make sure that I didnt trip on any wires. It had been happening alot lately but it wasn't like I didn't expect it.

"y/n!" I gulped down a tablet that i had shoved in the side of my bra with a bottle of water before the oncoming members of Exo could see.

"hi guys did you have fun?" I questioned while dabbing the sweat off my forehead and trying to regain my composure after nearly falling on my face.

"you were amazing on stage babe" Chanyeol exclaimed excitedly while snaking his arm around my waist and bending down to kiss my forehead before reaching for a bottle of water.

I hit him hard on the shoulder
"yah we're not dating so shutup before someone thinks we are" I scolded him and all he did was chuckle before reclaiming his position beside me with Sehun and Baekhyun.

"have you spoken to Jungkookah yet?" Kyungsoo asked standing across from me and the boys gulping down his bottle of juice.

"I was gonna call him after the show since we didn't get to talk after we got to china" I replied

"arraseo y/n we'll see you after the concert we have to go back on stage" they all waved before getting their mikes readjusted

"bye babe" chanyeol spoke catching me off guard before attempting to kiss my cheek and failing since I turned my head to face him, inadvertently making our lips clash together.

I glared hard and hit him on the back
"jinja! Chanyeol!! When you get off stage I'm going to kill you" he clutched the area that I got while laughing and scurrying off back to the boys.

"chanyeol you're so stupid I swear to namjesus" i muttered under my breath before walking into the room where the Unnies proceeded to change me for the last song of the concert.

This was our last concert in Thailand then we were heading to Europe for the next three months. I didn't have to wear a dress since it was a big dance number and the manager ordered the staff to place me in comfortable clothes where appropriate so that my dancing wasn't affected aswell as my health.

I went on stage and the members smiled at me before we started dancing our hearts away. The fan chants and the momentary chants where the fans had included my name were the best part. The atmosphere thickened and I felt like I could accomplish anything. I was dancing on stars.

I felt happy.

When I got back from dancing around two hours later, I took off all my sweaty clothes thankfully I didn't need the Unnies help to do that and told the boys that I'd meet them outback beside the jeep when I was done.

I had just thrown my cap and jacket on about to walk out the door when my phone started ringing.

I looked at the screen and smiled when I realized who was calling.

Incoming call @Jeongukkie

Over the last two months I had considered telling Jungkook everything but decided not to because he would just get worried especially since the pain started to properly kick in. I needed to face this on my own and I'd get through it alone

"jungkook ah! ..we just finished performing a-" I exclaimed excitedly before I was cut off

"y/n we need to talk" he went silent until I spoke up

"about what?"

Jungkook and I used to call each other everyday and talk and laugh for hours on end but the time differences started to get in the way aswell as both of us always being too tired to keep talking to each other.