ch 12.|| last danceㅊ

time skip - the day before tour starts

Jungkooks pov

'I hope she's okay' I thought to myself as I watched y/n sleep beside me.
I had learned to appreciate the last few weeks since I wasn't going to see her for a year.

Every day that passed by was spent with her and It was great. I smiled to myself when she suddenly shifted her weight and snuggled up against my side smiling to herself, i smirked at her since she was probably dreaming and completely unaware that I was staring at her.

It had been this way for the last few weeks since she took it upon herself to stay in my room every night to
"make sure that I didn't fall off my bed" yeah it only happened once but it's still nice to know that she's using it as the excuse to stay by my side, anyway I don't mind I enjoy it if anything else.

I chuckled lightly to myself when I remembered the things that we had done in the last few weeks of being back.

Flashback

"Ahhhhhhhh! Jungkook go away" y/n yelled when I started running after her in the narrow hall occasionally bumping into staff, but being quick to bow and apologize before running after her again.

That was the day that Yoongi and y/n put marker all over my face since I fell asleep while getting my hair re-dyed

Min Yoongi being the dumb hyung he is , drew a big panda on my face with a white board marker so that it wouldn't stay permanently.

Unfortunately for them I woke up straight away when hyung let his hand slip from laughing and poked me In the eye,

He froze and all I remember hearing was a very hushed "shit"

"what are you doing hyung?" i asked while rubbing my eyes.

Yoongi hyung and y/n tried to hold their laughter in but failed slightly "pahaha don't say a word" yoongi whispered. I was too groggy to understand what was going on but after rubbing my nose only to find black gunk on my wrist I stood up and rushed to the mirror.

The noona had already left and all that was left was y/n who was trying to contain her laughter but she failed and Yoongi ran away as fast as he could dashing out of the room while shouting for Hope hyung.

"y/n a-".

Before I could even finish that sentence she ran passed me and out the door

However I was quick to follow her.

"Jungkook!! " y/n screamed when i jumped out of the doorway and blocked her path

She was about to swing past me skillfully but instead gasped when i grabbed onto her waist and made it so that she couldn't get away.