ch 16.|| ringing

8 months - 4 hrs later.

Jungkook's pov;

I dropped my bag on my bed and sighed in exhaustion .. bighit finally booked us a place that was big enough for everyone to have individual rooms to stay in. The hyungs were still getting settled in and as for y/n well.. she masked her pain well because i couldn't see how badly my presence was reminding her of what happened when we broke up ....for the second time except the first time didn't really count considering we were basically still together.

when i saw her my heart dropped at the fact that she had lost so much weight but what did catch my eye was the fact that she didn't blush or turn her head when we made eye contact, it just proved how much she had changed and how much i lost. I clenched my fist in distress and sheer anger before quickly loosening my grip when i realized that i was still clutching y/n's necklace , the one i gave her before we left and the very same one that she mailed back to me a month after i ended things.

flashback - 1 yr ago

"yah y/n-ah come on the sun's setting hurry up" jungkook whined like the schoolchild he once was . "okay okay im coming ,im coming " she shouted from behind her bedroom door

"yah! you don't have to look good it's only me so stop looking for clothes "

"shutup and stop complaining im trying to find a hoodie .......ouch! ..got it!" she yelped before opening the door and stepping out .

"aigoo look at the little baby" he teased while squeezing her puffy cheeks. " that's what took you so long ?!..you didn't even change clothes your're still wearing your pyjamas" he pointed out while she huffed in silence

"your point ?" he scoffed and faced forwards

"come on i wanna take pictures of the sky" jungkook grabbed her by the sleeve and they both made their way to the roof filling the corridors with sound of blissful laughter.

a cold breeze washed over the pair subtly making y/n shiver with the cold.

"did you bring the flask?" she questioned while plopping down on the roof beside him

"yep" jungkook smiled at the timid girl who had her head buried in the clouds and in her hood.. his heart softened at the sight of his friend .

"come here" he gestured for her to move closer just before bringing the blanket he had brought up to cover her exposed knees .

"its so beautiful isn't it? " she admired the sky not sparing a second to take a glance at the boy who was watching her.

"hmm"he replied clearly still lost in his 'appreciation stare'

"gukkah ?" she startled him

"uh ?" she rested her head on his shoulder bringing the blanket up to cover her while sipping on the hot chocolate.

"i hope we'll stay friends for a long long time"she stated . Her words caught Jungkook off guard because he hadn't even thought of a reason as to why they wouldn't be, but then he remembered what he had come up to give y/n in the first place , he shuffled around trying to get something out of his pocket shaking the girls head in the process.