ch 21.|| shine

Jungkook's  pov.

"Y/n wait!"

"You just missed her"

"Hyung?" I was confused Hoseok hyung stood there alongside Taehyung who was on the phone.

"What do you mean she literally just left?!" I questioned confused seeing as y/n couldn't have gotten far.

"She didn't waste any time and caught a taxi she'll be at the stadium soon" Hoseok stopped speaking just as Taehyung got off the phone.

"Yah!" V hyung walked over and smacked me straight on the head. "What the hell?!" I exclaimed seeing as he never hit me.

"I heard everything you idiot, what the freaking hell was your stupid fight huh ?!" Taehyung stood there motionless waiting for me to respond.

"Yeah maknae we have to hand it to you for being a total douche , everyone knows that y/n doesn't like talking about her being sick so why'd you have to be so insensitive about the whole thing and bring it up?" Without even realizing my expressions changed and my tongue was against my cheek showing both my hyungs that I was annoyed.

"I meant every word I said she needed to hear it" I stated

"Mwo?!" Taehyung shot out, his eyes wide in astonishment.

"Yah Jungkook." I cut Hoseok off.

"No hyung okay- you can call me insensitive all you want but y/n needed to hear every single hurtful thing that came out of my mouth. I don't care what you say ,she's sick and it's not like I can stop myself from worrying about her"

"For the last couple of days, I've been trying to tell myself that she'll be okay-because unlike all of you who had months to process the news and come to terms with it -,I can't I'm not dealing well knowing that my best friend has been sick for a year and I'm only finding out now" I clenched my fist in distress but immediately relaxed it after a thought came to mind.

"I love her so damn much and I'd rather die than see her suffer any longer. If I could take the pain away and endure it all myself I swear to god I would" I was sincere with my words and meant every thing i said. Shutting my eyes in despair.

"But you can't Jungkook okay,you just have to stay strong for her sake" Tae put a hand to my shoulder

"Jungkook."

"hyung, what if it was F/n what would you do then?"

"I wouldn't survive kook" his words were honest so I let him continue

"so I don't know how you're dealing with everything because you never let anyone see you cry anymore, none of us know how you feel and you shouting at y/n today is about all the raw emotion that I've witnessed  from you in about three weeks" I shut my eyes tight before blinking back unnecessary tears.

I waved them off "I'm gonna be okay"

"Yeah okay kook we know you will, you always are after all " Said Hoseok

"Yeah bro, you're one tough bunny " i chuckled half heartedly at Taehyungs remark.

"Hyung I gotta go, we gotta go." I announced after realizing how fast the time was going by.