ch 23.|| Gone

"Mhmmmm  Jungkook.."
"There .." he mumbled  moments before slow moans filled his room.
"Uhh ngh "

"Stop tickling me" I  chuckled  breathlessy as his tongue made a pass at the edge of my ear, before making its way progressively across the side of my neck, his lips moving with care as he caressed my skin, marks forming, no doubt the second his lips clamped shut around more than a few certain spots. Laughter was soon sought out the moment his hands lay to rest at the Side of my waist , gripping airily enough that it was ticklish.

"No" he smiled and spoke his mouth stretching into a wide grin, now pressed gingerly against my neck, while his hands made their way around my extremely extremely baggy T-shirt.

Refusing to waste anymore time, I brought my hands up to his face before lifting his head and connecting his then swollen lips with mine, All the while, also Relishing in the feeling that was  Jungkook's body on mine. When he kissed me, i was instantly addicted my brain lit on fire and the warmth spread through my entire body.

I knew deep down that he could feel it too, because that kiss,.. him it wasn't just something to me -it was everything.

That kiss eradicated every thought that had been swerving through my mind, thoughts about the past, about the future and about the present, specifically that present because that day in particular was everything but happy.

Jungkook's fingers ran gently up and down my spine coaxing shivers out of me, with my cheeks set ablaze with a fiery blush that was most probably if not surely decorating it,  I still managed to lose myself in his eyes.

Our lips were barely apart, only brushing ever so slightly against one another's. It was less than a second later when I caught the small glint of sadness that flashed across his dark orbs. The thing is that It was almost missable.

Almost..

I looked at him, intertwining my hands with his gently before allowing my restless fingers to touch his hair slowly, I stroked his cheek as he leaned into my touch, his lips apart.

"I'll meet you on the other side of the ICU later with a big box of Pizza, an extra large cup of Boba, I'll even get Jin to make you Yukgaejang and-,"

I stopped him there, "I don't need anything-,"

"Y/n" He sounded while pushing his head against my temple.

"All I need is you, that's all I want okay ... you on the other side of that ugly blue and red depressing door," he lifted his head a smile stretched across his face .

"I don't need anything else"

"Nothing ?" He asked teasingly

"Okay maybe one of your hoodies because ill be colddd but that's it!" I stated wildly, slowly watching as his face beamed with triumph,

"I don't need anything ..just one of your hoodies" he mimicked in a high pitched voice causing him to earn a nudge to the gut.

"Honestly I'm ready. I want to come out of there and be done with everything Jungkook, I want the pain to go away, but I'm absolutely terrified, it's gonna hurt like hell and even then something could go wrong, it's not like it hasn't before"

"Nothing bad is gonna happen y/n, you're going to come out of the hell hole shining because you will finally have your life back and I'm going to be there , waiting to catch you on the other side"