ch 10.|| jealous

"These pictures where did you get them?" The head of bighit asked in a stern voice.

"I......I.....caught a photographer outside the Bts beach house hiding in the bushes taking pictures"the assistant said while bang pd nim continued to flip through each one photo individually the atmosphere had gotten thicker.

"Show me the rest I know these aren't all of them" the assistant walked over to the now furious bpd nim and handed him the rest of the photos.

"you may leave" he said angrily and just like that the assistant scurried off to his office quickly.

As bang pd nim looked at the photos he couldn't help but feel mad towards both y/n and Jungkook because the pictures were after all of her and him laughing, dancing and of course kissing.

"aigoo, Jeongguk-ah ,he should've known better, He really should have" bang pd nim said out loud to himself.

"Assistant Lee!!"

"Ne seong nim" he spoke while trying to catch his breath.

"Push the dates for bangtans world tour and schedule the photshoot for one week from now , keep Bts busy and call y/n we need to discuss her tour aswell as her next mv shoot "

"Ne"

-

The rest of the week was hectic Bts were scheduled to do three meet and greets in cities near the beach house with f/n as one of their makeup artists, whereas y/n was at SM discussing things with Exo and Bang pd nim.

She was training hard since it was announced that she would be publishing two mvs next week so they kept her at SM's dance studio since it was closer .

When everyone finally returned they were drained, y/n especially more than should be expected ..

But everynight to make sure that they spent time together ,Jungkook and y/n took strolls on the beach when it was pitch black and the stars were shining.

Everynight was different ,it was special but everynight someone always ended up sprawled out on the sand from tripping or in the others hoodie coming back because they were stupid and forgot their own.

But once they got back to the rooms it was the same, after changing they both jumped into bed like little kids and basked in the comfort of the white sheets before snuggling up to each other and falling asleep.

Y/n's POV

One week later... One hour before the shoot.

"Jungkoookkkkk!! wake-uppp!!"I started shaking him so that he'd open his eyes but to no avail the child continued to sleep.

When he finally did wake up he stared up at me a, glint of happiness washed over his tired face "morning babe" he said in a husky voice which inadvertently made me shudder,

I jumped off him "come on get up the shoots in an hour "

I walked over to the dresser and threw on my adidas hoodie and a pair of black and white striped shorts since we would be changing there anyway,

"Jungkook you're so lazy..." I just stared at him he was sitting up on the bed unfazed -

" I just stared at him he was sitting up on the bed unfazed -