ch 18.|| wet

a/n- Jungkook and Y/n were closer than everyone thought when their relationship started.

8 months, 3rd day in rome.

"yoongi-ah where's Jungkook ?" i asked after coming out from around the corner of the public washrooms with Taehyung and the 'dynamic duo' Jimin and f/n in nothing but shorts and  a bikini top.

"he said he was going for a run, haven't seen him since"he replied. I nodded my head at his response.

"anybody know whats wrong with Jungkookie... i mean he's been acting strange ever since this morning"inquired Hoseok who just happened to walk straight into the conversation at the time.

"yeah first he was happy,then angry followed by...you know... i dont know, it was just an uneasy feeling"spoke namjoon shaking his comment off with an 'its fine' before heading back to the winnebago with the rest of the rap line.

"cmon he'll show up eventually, im sure he's fine" said F/n.

"yeah jungkookie's one strong bunny he'll show up...so in other words can we gooo swwimmm noww pleaseee?"both Jimin and Taehyung pleaded already forgetting about the missing maknae.

"fine-"i answered

"ha! last one there is on jimin's back for the game!!"Tae shouted before taking off like lightning with and aggrivated  Jimin who was darting straight for the blue lake at a record breaking pace directly behind him.

"where could he have gone?"

-

Jeongguk's pov

"hyung! im going for a run" Yoongi and Jin cocked their head to the side to see me with a bottle of water in my hand and my phone.

"its so early what the hell" oJin hyung commented before sighing a 'dont over excercise' and focusing back on his laptop.

"when will you be back? the maknaes mentioned the lake yesterday so will you make it or..?" Yoongi hyung inquired.

"don't wait up" i answered and with  that took off running for i dont know how long.

i left at 08:00 and by the time i walked back it was 16:30 and i was still on the other side of the lake. "ughhhh" i groaned out in fatigue realising just how much i had run that day. I took my earphones out and let them fall over my hoodie before taking the time to stop and breathe.

"jimin-ah !! hajima! "

"yahh Taehyung-ah ande ya ande!"

"haha hahaha ahaha"

"omo ahahahah"

the sounds of blissful laughter were enough to catch my attentionn at the time. I peered into the lake from afar and watched as the clear and glistening water was sent splashing about. i spotted f/n first, she was ontop of Taehyungs shoulders , i couldn't help but find the look on her face that said 'im going to drown you' oddly intimidating but how and ever she was cackling like there was no tomorrow along with Taehyung who was too busy trying to not swallow lake water.

Then i saw y/n she was ontop of Jimin and i couldn't look away because of reasons that still baffle me. Of course she  was smiling and of course she was happy, she looked god damn beautiful..but she wasn't mine not anymore and that was the harsh truth.

I stood at the edge of the lake for a little while,unknown to them of course and watched. A million thoughts  cascaded through my head in that moment and all i could do was remember them as memories and nothing more because- they were all about  y/n.