ch 3. || the next day

Y/n POV

Jungkook and i had been texting non stop the night before and  i has barely gotten any sleep.

Once i got back from the studio f/n was at that point ecstatic, she made sure to ink out every little detail about talking with the boys the day before since she didnt get to ask me beforehand .

F/n was convinced that jungkook liked me but, i shut her up with a smack to the head saying that 'we just met'

Later that night, i was sitting on the bed lying on my chest on my phone when i got an estranged notification .

Kookie added (n/n) nickname) to the group chat 'bangtan'

I opened it and read through the earlier texts it made me laugh but not loud enough that i woke the deep sleeping f/n

I talked to the group for about an hour. I told them about life back in (country name) and how i got into dancing and singing. Jimin jhope and tae would not shutup they were talking nonsense but it was funny.

As the chat continued they mentioned jungkook liking someone and before they could say any more he removed them from the group just like that , i think i pissed myself from the laughter so much so that I had to muffle my chuckles into my pillow and at the time I had to to be honest with myself because jungkook was pretty funny.

Since the group chat went to sleep we were texting each other on instagram after he gave me his private username for his photography account.

i got to see a side of jungkook that not alot of people would, he was really sweet and shy but really funny too, what can I say after talking to him non stop for three hrs you learn a thing or two even if we had  just meet like three days ago

i got to see a side of jungkook that not alot of people would, he was really sweet and shy but really funny too, what can I say after talking to him non stop for three hrs you learn a thing or two even if we had just meet like three days ago .

Kookie: y/n you pabo you should really go to bed you're gonna be too tired tomorrow if you dont ..

Y/n : gomowaeyo eomma i'll remember that ..

Kookie: stop .we've already established this jin's your eomma you have to call me kookie .
Jeon. Jeong. Kookie.
It's been established there's no changing it now.

Y/n : yah jungkook I hope you know that you're annoying and that your stupidity is the cause of my insanity :)  i'll see you tomorrow because unlike you i need sleep .

Kookie: dont change the subject .
you know you want to i mean im such oppa material .

Kookie: BUT if you ever call oppa ..even though im older than you
oh. my. god.
I'll push you in a bin

Y/n: OPPA !

Kookie: YOUR GOING IN A BIN TOMORROW Y/N I SWEAR !

Y/n: make me .

Kookie: goodnight go to sleep .
you need sleep . I dont wanna have to listen to your cranky ass tomorrow .

Y/n: you tell me this now ? ..
At four in the morning ...